Tuesday Weighers

Well done team. Lots of great results.

I had a surprise gain of 1 pound :-( very disappointed. Scan bran challenge and speed food soup all week for me!

Sent from my X10i using MiniMins

You have such great losses so far - it's only a blip I'm sure x

You have such great losses so far - it's only a blip I'm sure x

Thanks Lisa! Fingers crossed!

Lydia it's basically to eat scan bran every day! I've had 3 today with my 42g low fat cheddar. I sprinkle it over them then pop in the microwave to 1 minute mm warm cheesey chewy goodness!

1/2 lb on this week.
but cant really complain as i've had a pizza hut with cheesecake, white bread sandwiches (i never made the picinic on Saturday) and a chip shop.
Can't expect to eat rubbish and get away with it :)
I'm doing a food diary this week to try and get back on track. fingers crossed.

ive not tried the scan bran yet but i can guarantee i wont like it, i dont like anything like that but someone was saying you can pour boiling water over them to soften them then mix them with other stuff to make a cake and you can crush them to do the scotch eggs which sounds fab!! so might give that a whirl next week

I make lots of scan bran cakes! They're yummy once you learn to get the balance right. Give them a try!

ImpossibleDreamer said:
I make lots of scan bran cakes! They're yummy once you learn to get the balance right. Give them a try!

I've just stocked up - do u find that eating it does speed up the losses?

I am a little late but I lost 1 lb...Which isnt bad since I had a big ol BBQ on saturday and drank (I didnt count ANYTHING) and sunday had indian ;-)

bexyboo said:
Hey all, had to get weighed in on a thursday again this week - but I lost 1.5lbs and got m stone award! woop woop! :D xxx

Well done :)

I have 1/2 a lb to go to get my stone award so hopefully next week!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oops. Have estimated my syns today and think it could be 16. Just about to have dinner now but have just worked it out.

Have a cold so I think it's just comfort eating :-(

Oops. Have estimated my syns today and think it could be 16. Just about to have dinner now but have just worked it out.

Have a cold so I think it's just comfort eating :-(

just try to eat free food the rest of the night, its only 1 syn over, if you stop there it will not make any difference. i left the fat on my bacon today and expected it would be really bad but it was only 4 syns, maybe its not been as bad as you thought? x

conlou1 said:
just try to eat free food the rest of the night, its only 1 syn over, if you stop there it will not make any difference. i left the fat on my bacon today and expected it would be really bad but it was only 4 syns, maybe its not been as bad as you thought? x

It's 15 as I think I worked it put wrong before - that's 5 over for me as my I only started 10 weeks ago and my consultant said 10 to me. Not sure why but have been keeping to it no problem so far. In fact yesterday I had 2!!!

I know it's not too bad but it's feels so naughty after all these weeks of goodness!!!

Anyway I had some pineapple and strawberries after dinner and will be good tomorrow.
Thanks for the support conlou1 x

i know what you mean lisa, when youve been really good then have a minor slip up you feel so so guilty dont ya? but sometimes i have found that just eating a bit more the odd time helps me to lose more, its weird its like it boosts your metabolism or something or maybe just the change in food does something cos i think food is like exercise, i think your body gets used to eating the same stuff and adjusts itself so you have to keep varying it-thats my theory anyway hahaha. im really going for it this week. its the only weekend i have nothing planned for a long time so i want to use it to my full advantage and not have a drop of alcohol and see if that does make a difference. i really want my stone award on tuesday aswell, i have 2 and a half to lose to get it, which is alot for me, i tend to average at a pound a week. i lost 2 and a half last week but i hadnt been for 2 weeks so it was actually over 2 weeks. i would love to lose 4 pound this week as it would really spur me on but well see. im gymming it again this week and the first couple of weeks back at the gym i dont tend to lose as much so well see what happens. im trying not to over do the gym just doing cardio rather than alot of weights. im so desperate to get under 12 stone now. i would love to do it in the next 2 weeks before i start my august challenge - 8 and a half pound in a couple of weeks is a bit over ambitious though i think

i know what you mean lisa, when youve been really good then have a minor slip up you feel so so guilty dont ya? but sometimes i have found that just eating a bit more the odd time helps me to lose more, its weird its like it boosts your metabolism or something or maybe just the change in food does something cos i think food is like exercise, i think your body gets used to eating the same stuff and adjusts itself so you have to keep varying it-thats my theory anyway hahaha. im really going for it this week. its the only weekend i have nothing planned for a long time so i want to use it to my full advantage and not have a drop of alcohol and see if that does make a difference. i really want my stone award on tuesday aswell, i have 2 and a half to lose to get it, which is alot for me, i tend to average at a pound a week. i lost 2 and a half last week but i hadnt been for 2 weeks so it was actually over 2 weeks. i would love to lose 4 pound this week as it would really spur me on but well see. im gymming it again this week and the first couple of weeks back at the gym i dont tend to lose as much so well see what happens. im trying not to over do the gym just doing cardio rather than alot of weights. im so desperate to get under 12 stone now. i would love to do it in the next 2 weeks before i start my august challenge - 8 and a half pound in a couple of weeks is a bit over ambitious though i think

Thanks for that Lou x

I probably over-reacted a tad - I am being really good today though - cottage cheese and carrot sticks for lunch and loads of fruit!

Hopefully we'll both have a new shiny sticker on our books come Tuesday :)

god i hope so lisa!!! i just have to hold it together over the weekend when my sabateur (sp) is off work, my hubby the feeder!! he is takeaway mad and is 6 foot 5 and can eat like a horse and never put an ounce on and will go on about take away and glady sit there and watch me have it just so he can have something aswell, and its so so hard saying no isnt it?? i have my speed soup in the fridge ready fr my tea and i have fruit to snack on later-ooh and muller light although i am trying to limit these as i tend to lose less when i eat alot of these

cjeb456 said:
Hi all!

I started out with sw online but I couldn't afford to keep it up so now manage at home with use of this forum and the magazine.

Managed to shift 22 pounds so far but I've still got another 16 to go to get to my aim of 9 stone.

I usually wi at home on a Tuesday and I saw this thread and thought I'd come and join in! (needing the motivation at the moment).

Well done to everyone so far and I look forward to getting to know some of you all a bit better along the way. X

Welcome :)

conlou1 said:
god i hope so lisa!!! i just have to hold it together over the weekend when my sabateur (sp) is off work, my hubby the feeder!! he is takeaway mad and is 6 foot 5 and can eat like a horse and never put an ounce on and will go on about take away and glady sit there and watch me have it just so he can have something aswell, and its so so hard saying no isnt it?? i have my speed soup in the fridge ready fr my tea and i have fruit to snack on later-ooh and muller light although i am trying to limit these as i tend to lose less when i eat alot of these

Hope you're coping with the weekend ok x

If your hubby loves take away have you tried some of the SW takeaway recipes on here. We did the KFC and it was really nice!

Don't let him sabotage you xxx

Back