Tuesday Weighers

Nervous 1st weigh in tommorow but hoping I've done well :)

Good luck everyone!! I am moving to a monday weigh in!!! Gain this week but was expected!!!

Good luck all!!

i'm so nervous- 2.5lb off my club 10, 3lb loss would mean a 10lb loss for the month...5.5lb off my 2 1/2 stone award and 6lb off being under 20 stone for the first time in forever

i dont think ive lost that much though- hoping for 3lb- apart from a little bit of indulging ive been good :) so hope its paid off!

Am nervous and have to wait until 7.30!!!! :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oh i had such a bad weekend, but have walked and walked and walked to try and get rid of some of the excess. i'll be happy if i stay the same.

good luck everyone

2.5 for me this week. It was flicking between 2.5 and 3 but finally settled on 2.5. Not bad really because i had a bit of a wobbly weekend with 2 takeaways

Well done to all of you who have had losses or maintained this week x

I gained a 1lb this week, but, just glad that it wasn't more:eek:

i'm nervous about tonight, i gained 1/2lb last week, but wasn't too fussed as it was 1/2lb well spent. anyway this week i have been trying to drink 2 litres of water everyday which is pretty hard going. lets see if drinking the water improves anything? (the pizza hut on saturday certainly won't have) ;)

lost 4lb, got my club 10, SOTW and SOTM. and my bmi is under 40 for the first time in AGES

all in all- a freaking AWESOME week

good luck to everyone who has yet to be weighed!

aim for next week- 2lb loss- to get under 20 stone, and i'm 1.5lb off my 2 1/2 stone award :)

Only 1 off this week. Disappointed because of all the water I've drank. Wonder if there's been some water retention.

Well done to all the happy people this week x

pound off here. well pleased as i ate rubbish from saturday until monday and had a 3 course meal tuesday after w.i. so i was surprised i thought i may have gained. i ate tonnes of speed food though and i think that helped. oh i also won the weekly of challenge of seeing how many speed foods you can eat in 1 week, i got lots of fridge magnets with meal ideas on so pleased with that as it will give me different ideas. looking forward to this week i only have 1 and a half to get my 1 stone award-i can do it this week!

Well chuffed 1st weigh in lost 8lb

Back