Tuesday Weighers

:happy036:
Woop woop - 2.5 AND SOTW
:happy036:
So happy.

Well done everyone else x

Whoop, i lost another 3 2nite and got SOTM !!! Well chuffed ! Just half a pound to get my 1 and half stone shiny. :) And 3 and half more to get my club 10 ! :)

3 lb off this week. SOW (2 weeks running).

Q

Lydiahoyle said:
Thanks, I'm aiming for a bigger loss next week. Considering my week I was pleased with 1 off u did fantastic WELL DONE!!

Thanks x

Happy I got a sticker AND a certificate for both my 1 stone and SOTW. New C who actually gives out certificates too!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2 on for me this week but was expecting it as not been on plan for 2 weeks due to illness.

1lb on for me this week, hopefully I can have a large loss this week and get to target.

Finally shifted that 1/2lb to get my stone last night :D

Hey everyone, just a quick question! I want to ensure or at least try my hardest in drinking the advised amount of water this week but can't remember how much I should drink. Is it 2litres? Xx

You're right, I think it's 2 litres.

Some amazing results this week, well done Club Tuesday!

I lost 2.5lbs this week (though it's technically over 2 weeks as I took last week off). Got my 1 stone award so super chuffed!

Lydiahoyle said:
Get it on ur fridge! Well done!

They already are :)

Hubby is not happy as our last C who left last week didn't give put certificates otherwise he'd have FIVE!!!

Thanks xx

Humph said:
Some amazing results this week, well done Club Tuesday!

I lost 2.5lbs this week (though it's technically over 2 weeks as I took last week off). Got my 1 stone award so super chuffed!

Snap! (Except for the 2 weeks)

Well done to you too x

ARGHHHHHHHHH

1/2 on .... i mean 1/2 on ... what a nightmare!!! I've had a completely 100% week.

I just don't understand - but the irony that i only needed to lose 1/2 to get my 4 stone award is not wasted on me :cry:

That happened to me one week and I was furious because I'd really stuck to it, but it all came off the following week AS WELL as what I'd lost that week too so it was super fab! Don't let it get to you, it's probably a subversive glass of water lingering about enjoying the scenery!

Snap! (Except for the 2 weeks)

Well done to you too x

Thanks Lisa, well done you too!

Lydiahoyle said:
Hey everyone, just a quick question! I want to ensure or at least try my hardest in drinking the advised amount of water this week but can't remember how much I should drink. Is it 2litres? Xx

Depends if you ignore Dr Hilary (I do) who said it's a myth.

I still try to drink loads of water as its good for lots of reasons (skin etc) not just weight loss plus it's better than drinking fizzy/caffeine in my opinion (I stick to 1 can a day).

Go for it - one things for sure, it won't hurt!

Also, stay near the loo!!!

Back