Tuesday Weighers

Good luck everyone! i am so nervous :( i really hope ive lost at least 2lb so i can be under 20 stone....my wii says i am, but its not official!

Gl hun and gl everyone ...I need my 1/2lb tomorrow for my next shiny, but as usual I feel I have put on, will just have to be patient I guess xx

Hi peeps, I'm a Tuesday weigher too, hope you don't mind if I hop on this thread?!

This is my 2nd week on SW (but not my first time on SW!) and last week I lost 2lb. Was a bit disappointed as usually have bigger losses to begin with but it was a loss at least!

Good luck tomorrow everyone! I just weigh myself at home when I get up so will post how I get on! Fingers crossed!x

Gl hun and gl everyone ...I need my 1/2lb tomorrow for my next shiny, but as usual I feel I have put on, will just have to be patient I guess xx

you'll be fine- just try and pee a lot (since you drank lots n lots of water today ;) )

you'll do good :D crossing fingers that you get that shiny :D :D xx

you'll be fine- just try and pee a lot (since you drank lots n lots of water today ;) )

you'll do good :D crossing fingers that you get that shiny :D :D xx

crossing legs might be more fitting after all that water lol, thank you hun
I am loving all the extra exercise though, must have been up and downstairs 20 times since lunch lol xx

crossing legs might be more fitting after all that water lol, thank you hun
I am loving all the extra exercise though, must have been up and downstairs 20 times since lunch lol xx

i love the fact that i can run up the stairs and only collapse a little bit, rather than slowly crawling up and fully collapsing :rolleyes:

im not going to do any more exercise today- i'm happy with 50 minutes and i'll walk to weigh in and back (thats half an hour) and maybe dancing afterwards :)

Shame knitting doesnt count- im going to be doing that for about 2 hours before i go to bed lol xx

Hi peeps, I'm a Tuesday weigher too, hope you don't mind if I hop on this thread?!

This is my 2nd week on SW (but not my first time on SW!) and last week I lost 2lb. Was a bit disappointed as usually have bigger losses to begin with but it was a loss at least!

Good luck tomorrow everyone! I just weigh myself at home when I get up so will post how I get on! Fingers crossed!x

Welcome welcome :) help yourself to tea and syn free snacks :)

best of luck for tomorrow! Hope you do great :D x

i love the fact that i can run up the stairs and only collapse a little bit, rather than slowly crawling up and fully collapsing :rolleyes:

im not going to do any more exercise today- i'm happy with 50 minutes and i'll walk to weigh in and back (thats half an hour) and maybe dancing afterwards :)

Shame knitting doesnt count- im going to be doing that for about 2 hours before i go to bed lol xx

Oh I love running upstairs, sounds like I am applauding myself :8855: and that always cheers me up haha xx

Oh I love running upstairs, sounds like I am applauding myself :8855: and that always cheers me up haha xx

hahaha i just imagine

:0clapper: :0clapper: :0clapper: :0clapper: :0clapper:

*lily gets to the top of the stairs*

:thankyouthankyou:

heehee

I was thinking maybe I should take a bow?? lol xx

if you bow, its kinda like doing a sit up but the wrong way round- still counts as exercise ;) haha

if you bow, its kinda like doing a sit up but the wrong way round- still counts as exercise ;) haha

omg you are so clever, I'll be taking loads of them then. :8855:
cya tomorrow and gl xx

Well done JoJo and gl to everyone today x

1lb off for me in first week, happy with that as had 4 days off plan, due to birthdays, parties etc.... Got 4 weeks of nothing planned now so gonna give it 100%.

Loving all these losses. Congrats to all and I just hope I have too!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Noooooooooo :-( gained 1.5 :-(

Good luck to everyone with wi today. :) As for me, im not feeling good about wi tonight... Had a bad week syn-wise... Have my star week, 2 takeaways, alot of syns... Hmmm, whats the chances i'l lose my half pound to get my stone and half award, i say very slim... :(

Back