Tuesday Weighers

little_bubblez said:
2lb off this week :)

I AM UNDER 20 STONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19 stone 13.5lb <----only just but i am theeeeeeeeeeeeere!!!!!! :D :D :D

Well done Hun chuffed for you

rainbow_brite said:
May I join this group please? I joined SW last week..First weigh in today and I lost 5lb!! :)

Well done that's great

LuceB84 said:
Well 4.5lb off for me, half a stone award, bronze body magic award and also slimmer of the week!! :-D

Brilliant well done :)

sue567 said:
lost 1.5lb so got my 4 STONE AWARD, am so pleased :)

Well done :)

Lots of achievements and good losses today.

I lost 2lbs so 1lb left to target.

- 1.5 lbs :)

Half off, which is better than what I thought as I wasn't sticking to plan.

I have 3pm to go for 2.5 stone off. I'm going to work hard this week. Fingers crossed :)

Hiya, 2 weeks in, doing it at home. Ive managed just a pound this week, but it all adds up, I guess

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1.5lb off this week :bliss:

munchie11 said:
Wow that's brill. well done, tell us your secret

Pmsl nothing really stuck to plan 100% all week use only minimal syns . Lots of ss foods . Maybe being a busy mum to 5 helps :)

mrs big b said:
Pmsl nothing really stuck to plan 100% all week use only minimal syns . Lots of ss foods . Maybe being a busy mum to 5 helps :)

And thanks :)

Huge congrats little bubblez I know how much you were hoping for that 19!!

Thanks hoping :) i was dreading it! lol. i'll be just as nervous next week because i'm praying i dont gain!!! lol

got one meal out- but other than that its going to be 100% all the way :D

Lydiahoyle said:
Stayed the same. Wasn't too bad as it could have been worse. However, I've been awful since I got home just eaten so much BAD stuff. Feel terrible I was just desperate for a bit of chocolate but then went too fat. I feel sick now!!

Wow! Well done you. I bet you're relieved :). I said you'd be fine if you had a few good days x

little_bubblez said:
2lb off this week :)

I AM UNDER 20 STONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19 stone 13.5lb <----only just but i am theeeeeeeeeeeeere!!!!!! :D :D :D

Congrats :)

Good luck to everyone with wi today. :) As for me, im not feeling good about wi tonight... Had a bad week syn-wise... Have my star week, 2 takeaways, alot of syns... Hmmm, whats the chances i'l lose my half pound to get my stone and half award, i say very slim... :(

Amazed that i lost 1lb tonight and got my 1 and half stone award. :) Well done to everyone else on your losses, to those who gained, hold ur head high and try again for next week. :)

Lydiahoyle said:
Yes very relieved but think I have put on just from my awful bad habits tonight. I need to get out of this mode. So this week...my goal is to not binge!
Good luck with not bingeing next week.

Back