Tuesday Weighers

Lydiahoyle said:
Yes very relieved but think I have put on just from my awful bad habits tonight. I need to get out of this mode. So this week...my goal is to not binge!

Well done for ur loss, bet u were so so pleased! Really happy for u !

Yes v pleased and freakily it's the amount I pledged last week?!?

Our C was talking about binging on WI day today! But then he said that last week he got a Chinese after one of his groups while wearing his SW tshirt and badge!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

AislingMcM1988 said:
Amazed that i lost 1lb tonight and got my 1 and half stone award. :) Well done to everyone else on your losses, to those who gained, hold ur head high and try again for next week. :)

Well done :)

Some brilliant losses this week, congratulations Club Tuesday, always my favorite thread of the week!

I lost 1.5, which is quite pleasing giving the off-road week I've had. My C challenged me to lose 3 this week to reach my Club Ten so I must be good this week, must!

Re: post-WI binging, our group has changed venues and is now near a fish and chip shop ... I spotted at least 3 people from group in there when I left :rotflmao:

Gah, I am still fuming!!!

This week I have eaten scan bran every day, superspeed soup since Friday, drunk gallons of water and lived like a trappist monk to try and get rid of the still unexplained 4.5lb gain of 3 weeks ago.

And my reward for this hellishness?

HALF A SODDING POUND!!!!!!

I've just managed to to squeeze back into target range (having had to pay this week for being over) so I am now 3lbs over target.

But this means that I have to live like a puritan for a second week and the way its been going lately the best I can hope for is that I dont gain!

Why do our bodies do this to us - we do everything we are supposed to and it still doesnt come off???

Fuming!!!!

post W.I. binging happens in my house im afraid. i had a donner meat and chips last night despite being full from my healthy tea that i made but i rammed it in lol. having that one treat to look forward to keeps me sane, dont do it if ive gained or sts though.

mandy296-when you get around goal weight it tends to be alot harder to get off, i think you have to be alot stricter than when you have say 3 stone to lose. maybe limit your syns to 8 a day? and what about trying red days? i always find i lose more on red days than doing green or extra easy, i just get bored on it and end up cheating alot lol. x

Gained 2lb at wi last night, totally unexpected and unexplainable but these things happen, so have decided to review my food diary and have planned to double my superfree , eat a lot less carbs, drink more water (already drink about 4 pints on average a day, maybe add another 1 or 2 especially as I retain water) and be more active other than my planned exercise, gl everyone, have a good week xx

Humph said:
Re: post-WI binging, our group has changed venues and is now near a fish and chip shop ... I spotted at least 3 people from group in there when I left :rotflmao:

Made me laugh!!! :)

We also go by a chippy, Indian and Chinese on our way home but I don't see the point in undoing everything immediately afterwards - tempting though :-(

mandy296 said:
Gah, I am still fuming!!!

This week I have eaten scan bran every day, superspeed soup since Friday, drunk gallons of water and lived like a trappist monk to try and get rid of the still unexplained 4.5lb gain of 3 weeks ago.

And my reward for this hellishness?

HALF A SODDING POUND!!!!!!

I've just managed to to squeeze back into target range (having had to pay this week for being over) so I am now 3lbs over target.

But this means that I have to live like a puritan for a second week and the way its been going lately the best I can hope for is that I dont gain!

Why do our bodies do this to us - we do everything we are supposed to and it still doesnt come off???

Fuming!!!!

Personally I wouldn't repeat a week that you didn't find successful for you? Try something different. Change it up. Also, if you're near target then isn't it harder to shift anyway??? (not that I'd know lol :-( )

Lydiahoyle said:
Bingeing....

Well I do it every week feel terrible then hate myself for days which tempts me more to chocolate so I AM going to NOT do it next week. I will have a treat but a treat which is well thought off and not just raiding the biscuit tin, buying every chocolate bar in sight and even contemplating chocolate dog treats!! (I hopefully wouldn't got that bad, but who knows!) I'll let u know how I go!!! Well done to everyone for their losses fingers crossed I will also have a loss next week and the damage isnt too bad!! X

Yey!!!!

My husband asked me on Monday if we should get a takeaway after WI so we talked and couldn't decide between fish & chips, Indian or Chinese. So I got the home made bolognaise out the freezer instead!!! Good job as we'd have been guilty after or c had done that binge talk -(

Lydiahoyle said:
Well done you! I think I'll have to start freezing meals so when I'm pekish rather than reach for the takeaway menu I'll reach for the frozen SW meal!

We did a massive amount of bolognaise and froze it in freezer bags. There's one left so we'll have to do it again soon. I recommend it :)

Hi,

I too, have noticed that a lot of people have a takeaway after WI. Personally, it would send me on a mission to eat everything in sight as I'm still a bit of an all or nothing sort of person..

Can I join you for next Tuesday's WI? Do I need to do anything special or just pop in on Tuesday and report losses? Thanks x

I don't binge after wi, but if I've had a good loss I sometimes have an alcoholic drink within my syns to celebrate.

Just join in Buzzybee

i used to have a little binge but now i dont really bother

my "treat" is if i lose weight, i buy a pack of hifi bars and nom one with a cup of tea while i'm at group. this week i didnt though...but if i lose next week i will :D

I have non food treats to look forward to now but only if I get an award (hubby's rule) - a new charm for my bracelet :)

I'd much rather that than a binge!

hello :)

i've been doing sw for 8 weeks i think it is now and i've just stumbled on this site! I'm a Tuesday weigh in too! can i join in please?

i put on 1.5lbs this week, its my own fault, i had a "pickin'" week and am soooo pee'd off with myself as i was only 1.5lbs away from my 1.5 stone award! Now i'm 3lbs away. Determined to get that rid of my gain this week tho, one way or another and if i can get a little closer to my 1.5stone award that would please me no end.

Buried a friend today tho, trying not to comfort eat :cry:

Back