Tuesday Weighers

TattooedMammy said:
hello :)

i've been doing sw for 8 weeks i think it is now and i've just stumbled on this site! I'm a Tuesday weigh in too! can i join in please?

i put on 1.5lbs this week, its my own fault, i had a "pickin'" week and am soooo pee'd off with myself as i was only 1.5lbs away from my 1.5 stone award! Now i'm 3lbs away. Determined to get that rid of my gain this week tho, one way or another and if i can get a little closer to my 1.5stone award that would please me no end.

Buried a friend today tho, trying not to comfort eat :cry:

Welcome x

So sorry for the loss of your friend. You are doing so well. Especially if you usually comfort eat!

Well done on your weight loss so far, that's a huge amounting just 2 months!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome x

So sorry for the loss of your friend. You are doing so well. Especially if you usually comfort eat!

Well done on your weight loss so far, that's a huge amounting just 2 months!!!

Thanks Lisa :) I am (well, was) finding it really easy to do with the extra easy plan, I have a just turned 3 year old and a 20 week old baby :family2: so complicated receipes and endless weighing and calculating is just not something i can be faffed with so for that reason i find SW perfect! Although i have to confess i am far poorer than i was, why oh why is fresh fruit so expensive when cookies and cakes are sooooo cheap?!!?

I cant wait til i have posted enough to have a signiture like yours, i have my certificates up on the wall by my fridge so when i have despondant moments i can look at them and think "no, i'm not gonna ruin this" and go get a banana or apple. I think looking at them and "before" pictures really help me.:)

The wake was catered but i only had salad but treated myself to a scone with cream and jam, worked it out to be 12 syns - well worth it! As someone else was cuddling the baby i had a hot, yes, HOT cup of tea with it too! Bliss! I think Nino would have smiled at that :)

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. Its good to have you with the tuesday weighers :)

I only lost 1lbs at the last weigh in, which I was a bit disappointed with. I didn't expect better because I had a naughtyish week, so trying much harder this week!

I feel quite confident this week having stuck mostly well to food optimising and really upping the exercise. But results don't always show when we want them to so I am not going to worry if weight loss this week isn't exponential. As long as its consistent I'm happy :D

lsf666 said:
Anyone getting that nervous feeling yet???

I am too! Been quite good this week so really hoping to lose the 3lbs to get my stone award, keeping my fingers crossed!! :)

Had a bad week - not food wise but exercise or lack thereof!!! Been off sick so gave been a couch potato. Had an average of about 3 syns a day and some days skipped my HEA so not really a 100% week for me :-(

Ideally 3.5 loss would mean my club 10 but I think that's highly unlikely!!!

Lydiahoyle said:
Oh no, I'm sure u will be fine! U sounds like you have really stuck to the diet that's the main thing. Hope ur feeling better.

Hope so. Thanks x

Feel ok and will go to work tomorrow so will be more active at least!

Lydiahoyle said:
Not a good day...Ive been shopping and we went out for dinner, stuck to the healthy options just still a few syns which I don't have as I've used too many this week. My goal from now on is save my syns for the weekend as this is when I struggle - when working and during the week I stick to it!

Good thing is, I bought zumba fitness for the wii so I'm going to spend my night on the wii!! Hopefully burning logs of calories!!!!

At least you chose wisely while out :)

I'd love to get Zumba on wii. Although I have wii fit and haven't touched it in months :-(

I've not been the best today either :( suffering from really bad hangover! Very drunk last night but ate leftover tea when I got in instead of the usual dirty pizza! Today I started off well with fruit for breakfast but then I made a dinner and pigged out on Yorkshire puddings! like I had about 6!! Managed to stick to vodka and diet coke last night but I'm not hopeful for Tuesday! Deffo starting to feel nervous!!xx

6?!? Wow, my limit is 5. Nah just kidding. If they're the little aunt Bessie ones they're not to bad syn wise :)

Lydiahoyle said:
I haven't touched mine either, but I've dusted it off and been on the wii all night! It's great!

I feel better as I've exercised, I'm going to do some more tomorrow morning before work. Fingers crossed it will help for Tuesday!

Wish I had your willpower when it comes to exercise!!! I'll be lucky if I get up in time to eat breakfast and not just grab an alpen light on the way out!

i was feeling nervous - until we went shopping to the local outlet village where i used to work before i had Nia, the compliments about my figure, my weightloss etc! I felt really good when i left the shop with a bargain pair of Next size 16 smart trousers for £6!I felt even betterwhen i tried them on at home to see how far i have to go to fit a 16 AND COULD DO THEM UP!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

so really hoping to have lost last weeks gain of 1.5lbs AND lose 1.5lbs to get my next shiny :)

thanks for the kind words about my friend xx

I must admit I am good when it comes to exercise just eat too much! I've tried to eat breakfast every morning used to be a bad habit of mine to miss it then pig out at lunch!

Just been on a 20 min walk and walked from the station this morning too - too little to late???

And I skipped breakfast and had a HiFi delux bar and a banana instead. I won't do that again - I was starvin by 11.00!!!

i was feeling nervous - until we went shopping to the local outlet village where i used to work before i had Nia, the compliments about my figure, my weightloss etc! I felt really good when i left the shop with a bargain pair of Next size 16 smart trousers for £6!I felt even betterwhen i tried them on at home to see how far i have to go to fit a 16 AND COULD DO THEM UP!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

so really hoping to have lost last weeks gain of 1.5lbs AND lose 1.5lbs to get my next shiny :)

thanks for the kind words about my friend xx

That's so great :talk017:

I tried some jeans on that I had actually labelled "too small" and the almost do up. It's little things like that which keep us all going x

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow everyone!! :D

Good luck for tomorrow.

Back