Tuesday Weighers

Ive been good and still dread the wait. Do any of you have a quick peek before you go? I must admit i do....

Dawnyo said:
Ive been good and still dread the wait. Do any of you have a quick peek before you go? I must admit i do....

I weigh at home on a Tuesday and sometimes have a sneaky step on the scales on a Saturday but I didn't this week as I don't have high hopes! I reckon if I do lose it'll probs just still be dehydration from over consumption of vodka on Saturday night. Oops!x

Well I don't know what to expect for tomorrow. Am hoping for a good result but preparing for a less than good one!

First post! Last Tuesday was my first week so my first official weigh-in is tomorrow...eeek. I'm starting to regret the Mars bar that I had today. I used my syns for it but it still feels quite indulgent for my first week. Hopefully I'll still have lost. Good luck everyone.

JoJo-T-to-be said:
I've lost 1lb! Not much but I am pleased with it as wasn't hopeful for any loss at all!

Good luck everyone!xx

Well done :)

And thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone! I did slimming world two years ago and loved it but currently living in Cork ROI and there is no slimming world group here so am starting today and weighing myself once a week. Hopefully I can update weight loss here and it will be like I have a group to go to :) just about to get the books out to try and remind myself about the ins and out of the plan so wish me luck! Hope everyone does well with their weigh ins today. Ruth :)

Well, my first week on SW, I weighed in and lost 1/2 lb. :) I am very happy, with that as I had a weekend full of fun and outings, and enjoyed it, so I was not expecting to lose anything! And the best thing is I was going to leave it and only start this week..... But ........ Now I am half a pound lighter than last week! :) :) good luck to everyone else weighing in today. X

That's so great :talk017:

I tried some jeans on that I had actually labelled "too small" and the almost do up. It's little things like that which keep us all going x

it definately is, over time you can see you've slimmed but on a week to week basis its not obvious but when you know something didnt fit before and now does - there's no denying you're shrinking!!

my weigh in's not til 7pm, getting excited!

good luck to everyone for today! will catch up on todays posts now!

Hi everyone! I did slimming world two years ago and loved it but currently living in Cork ROI and there is no slimming world group here so am starting today and weighing myself once a week. Hopefully I can update weight loss here and it will be like I have a group to go to :) just about to get the books out to try and remind myself about the ins and out of the plan so wish me luck! Hope everyone does well with their weigh ins today. Ruth :)

Adh mór ort!

Welcome to Tuesday weighers:)

Well, my first week on SW, I weighed in and lost 1/2 lb. :) I am very happy, with that as I had a weekend full of fun and outings, and enjoyed it, so I was not expecting to lose anything! And the best thing is I was going to leave it and only start this week..... But ........ Now I am half a pound lighter than last week! :) :) good luck to everyone else weighing in today. X

WELL DONE!!:D

Dont forget to update your ticker :)

Ahhhhhhh I want to scream from the rooftops!!!!!

I have lost 2.5lbs! So that gives me my 3.5 stone shiny and I have hit a 50lbs loss since I started in April. I just can't believe it! I have achieved this!!! :) trying to let it sink in! I still have a long way to go but I just feel so proud of my achievement. :)

you've done amazingly, well done! so happy for you! xxx

sorry for spamming, will stop now, just wanted to say well done to everyone! you've left a lot of hard acts to follow today!! i knew i should have started the 30 day shred last week..... lol

Wondering if someone can ask about aldi Swiss muesli at their group, can I use as HXB? As I said in my post there are no groups in my area but would love to know this :)

Wondering if someone can ask about aldi Swiss muesli at their group, can I use as HXB? As I said in my post there are no groups in my area but would love to know this :)

are you joining online? you can look up damn near anything online.

Back