Tuesday Weighers

Wondering if someone can ask about aldi Swiss muesli at their group, can I use as HXB? As I said in my post there are no groups in my area but would love to know this :)

28g and 1 oat/scan bran

hope that helps

Well done Tuesday(ers)! I lost 1.5 this week, which I'm happy with (inching ever closer to the 1.5 stone mark). Got a clear weekend coming up for some speed soup experimentation too, so looking forward to having the kitchen (and toilet) to myself :D

i forgot to post my loss, what a numpty i am! I lost 2.5lbs :)

(i'm an ungrateful cow cos i wanted -3lbs to get my next shiny and certificate lol)

Still that means i only have to lose 0.5lbs for my 1.5stone shiny and just 2.5lbs to my Club 10! Thrilled!! :)

lol good weekend was it Poppy?

2nd WI last night.... 4lb off woohoo. 2.5lb off my first week so I'm half away from my first award :) Delighted with myself :) x

Lost 1lb, will just have to accept that the mystery 4.5lb gain from a few weeks back is not going to disappear as quickly as it arrived and I will just have to slowly chip away at it.

But a week and a half plus a wedding in Ireland next week wont help! Still, back in target range now, so at least I dont need to book holiday for those two groups off - as I dont need to go to group if I dont want to.

Doubt I'll still be in range by the time I come back. Although I will have 4 days at home once I get back before group to try and pull it back.

One lady who joined last week lost 11lbs on her 1st weigh in!!! Incredible!

i sisnt go to weigh in this week i booked it as a holiday as i was away at a spa break until late monday and had lots to do when i got back. but got weighed at home and looks like i have put 2 pounds on, which isnt surprising considering i ate a lot of bad foods while i was away so back on plan now, hoping by next weigh in i can sts and ill be happy. speed soup for lunch!!

i want to lose 3lbs to get my 1.5 shiny and be just past my Club 10!! DETERMINED!! Starting 30 day shred tonight GRRRRR!!

i have 4lb to get under 100lb to target- it would be SWEET to get that next week, but i'll be happy with anything more than 3- just because i was disappointed with my 1lb loss this week.

onwards and upwards- im more active and determined to do good this week!

TattooedMammy said:
i want to lose 3lbs to get my 1.5 shiny and be just past my Club 10!! DETERMINED!! Starting 30 day shred tonight GRRRRR!!

Same here - both those awards are 3 lbs away for me too!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i think her phone must have spell checked and she meant "have more syns"....

Back