Tuesday Weighers

Yes! I meant have more syns!!! Need to lose more weight off my fingers :-(

No take away but full on (kind of) fry up currently being cooked by hubby. Had some hash browns in the freezer from pre SW so having those instead of SW chips and normal beef sausages (3 syns each) instead of quorn ones, and "fried" eggs.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

And it's all gone now :) It was yummy :)

I'm guessing about 12 syns? So that's 13 total so far today...

Lydiahoyle said:
Good luck, more syns do work! It's all the balance of fats to burn etc! Ur tea sounded great great. Love hash browns.

Glad I only had 2 - pre SW I would have had 4 plus 4 sausages!!!!

i did it! i did day one of the shred last night!! GRRRR check me out!

(actually i sort of slithered bonelessly up the stairs, sweating like a pig, panting and wheezing and mumbling to myself about "that bloody woman" and wondered if it was possible to actually melt bones through intensive exercise.....)

Though it is now on hold until friday - unfortunately for me, a sports bra is not optional.... i dunno which got more bruised, my boobs or my chin......

TattooedMammy said:

(actually i sort of slithered bonelessly up the stairs, sweating like a pig, panting and wheezing and mumbling to myself about "that bloody woman" and wondered if it was possible to actually melt bones through intensive exercise.....)

Though it is now on hold until friday - unfortunately for me, a sports bra is not optional.... i dunno which got more bruised, my boobs or my chin......

At least you have had the guts to do it, I keep looking at mine thinking...... I really must do it, but I'm chicken, as I know there is going to be pain!!!!

Well done you! Xx

Hi all, not logged on for a while, new job, holidays etc so just not had time, but sticking to SW but had a few gains as well as losses, so time to start a fresh! gained 2lbs last night, but had been for 3 weeks so wasnt unhappy (well not to unhappy !) back on the plan and looking forward to it. Im the same weight as I was a few weeks ago so a kick up the butt is needed now! good luck all and hope your all well xxxx

I've been on hols so missed class this week.. Sneeky peek doesn't show TOO much damage but want to lose next tuesday as it's only my second WI. Pasta and sauce for tea! Any tips on how to attempt to get a loss next Tuesday? 5 days to go...

I put on 2lb this week and was gutted I seem to be going backwards :-((

Sometimes we have to go backwards to continue our journey forwards, and looking at your stats, you are a
Most at your target. Well don you! Don't give up, just keep chipping away at it. :-D x

At least you have had the guts to do it, I keep looking at mine thinking...... I really must do it, but I'm chicken, as I know there is going to be pain!!!!

Well done you! Xx

I am still hurting!!

(although i did a 3 mile power walk with the pram yesterday instead of shred - 1.5m uphill then turn and back. Legs HURT so was stupid idea lol)

Sports bra should arrive today fingers crossed!!

The DVD arrived yesterday and I have to admit that I haven't actually tried it myself. I did get OH to do day 1 level 1 (as he runs a marathons for fun?!). He was sweating like a very sweaty sweaty thing after 20 minutes ... didn't make me want to break out the lycra/spandex ... still, maybe when no-one is looking I'll give it a go :cross:

I've been on hols so missed class this week.. Sneeky peek doesn't show TOO much damage but want to lose next tuesday as it's only my second WI. Pasta and sauce for tea! Any tips on how to attempt to get a loss next Tuesday? 5 days to go...

are you on EE?? if so sticky like GLUE to having 1/3 superfree foods every mealtime. Try making superspeed soup. Drink at least a litre of water a day x

Have been invited out for lunch tomorrow and no idea what the food will be. Last 2 times it's been a kind of stew so no idea of syns :-(

Hello Logansmummy, hope you're having a good week.

Glad you're having a good week.

I'm mostly having a good week, although I'm laid up with tendonitis at the moment and keep wanting to curl up with a tub of B&J's cookie dough ice cream. Thankfully, I live out in the country so I don't have easy access to it and my husband just says no. So I've been making do with minimilks and muller yogurts. I am liking the look of my sneaky peaks so far this week.

Back