Tuesday Weighers

Bless ya that's rubbish but well done to your hubby for not giving in ! U'll thank him at weigh in :) sorry to be thick but is a sneak peak weighing yourself seen it mentioned a few times but was unsure ?

Sneaky peak is when you hop on the scales when it's not your official weigh in. Generally not recommended as it can affect your mood and how you do for the rest of the week.

I'm a nightmare I weigh at home everyday !!! Can't help it . I suppose if I see a gain then I'll cut down that day which btw hasnt happened yet . I know it's not good but just can't help myself .

i confess to having a sneaky peak around this time of the week, when i go to my parents i do a bit of the wii fit (if my 4 month old boob monster will let me!) and i have a sneaky peek then just to see how i am doing...

Oh dear. Went out for lunch to someone's house and so didn't have a choice in what to so had a slice if yummy thick white bread, a beef stew with potatoes in it, cous cous salad and some cabbage THEN half a slice of chocolate cake and some watermelon.

I have no way if knowing how many syns but I guess it will show on Tuesday :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh dear. Went out for lunch to someone's house and so didn't have a choice in what to so had a slice if yummy thick white bread, a beef stew with potatoes in it, cous cous salad and some cabbage THEN half a slice of chocolate cake and some watermelon.

I have no way if knowing how many syns but I guess it will show on Tuesday :-(

sounds bloody lovely!!

i have been making soup - and its delish!!

and 1 syn cupcakes

TattooedMammy said:
sounds bloody lovely!!

i have been making soup - and its delish!!

and 1 syn cupcakes

It was but high in syns. Low syns till Tuesday!

liliferjade said:
I weigh in on a Tuesday too!!

LF66, you can't deprive yourself all the time and if it was yummy the syns will be worth it! Just eat loads of superfree for rest of week and it might balance out a bit :)

Went shopping after so kind of body magic around Tesco and bought tons of fruit :)

liliferjade said:
Well good luck with the rest of the week hun, don't let one meal get you down just get back on plan you will be fine! :)

Thanks x

TattooedMammy said:
what plan are you on? do you do body magic too?

Extra easy mostly - but trying red days now and again. Body magic is not working out for me as I have an on going ankle injury that stops me doing most things. Its a very long story :-( away this weekend and using flexible syns so hoping for a sts :)

Extra easy mostly - but trying red days now and again. Body magic is not working out for me as I have an on going ankle injury that stops me doing most things. Its a very long story :-( away this weekend and using flexible syns so hoping for a sts :)

I too have an old ankle injury, i suffer from hypermobility so anything involving running or changing direction suddenly is OUT which is a huge pity as i loved basketball, tennis, netball and played for a women's football league. My wrists are crappy too and i spent most my school life wearing at least one tubigrib! :(

Walking however, i love and i can do. Exercise DVDs and playing on the wii fit too. Wii fit plus has lots of things that arent harmful to bad ankles! Maybe worth a try to boost your losses?

What do you guys do on Weigh In Day? Do you eat less that day at all? Save your syns till after weigh in?

Liv xx

What do you guys do on Weigh In Day? Do you eat less that day at all? Save your syns till after weigh in?

Liv xx

i seem to be the only one in my group who doesnt try and cheat the scales on weigh in day. i eat at the same times, and as my weigh in is 7pm, i eat dinner before i go. I'm breastfeeding my daughter still and i get tired quickly if i dont eat regularly and i dont see the point in starving myself in the hope of getting a lower result on the night. Same with drinking, i drink as usual and as i walk to class 1.2 miles uphill pushing the pram, i drink water on the way. I wear the same outfit every week (tho the jeans are going to need to be changed as they are falling down now lol) so that way i know the weight i've lost is off me, not my clothes.
and yeah, i eat syns on Tuesdays before class if i fancy something, or i sometimes save them for a big bottle of jaques cider after class :D

TattooedMammy said:
i seem to be the only one in my group who doesnt try and cheat the scales on weigh in day. i eat at the same times, and as my weigh in is 7pm, i eat dinner before i go. I'm breastfeeding my daughter still and i get tired quickly if i dont eat regularly and i dont see the point in starving myself in the hope of getting a lower result on the night. Same with drinking, i drink as usual and as i walk to class 1.2 miles uphill pushing the pram, i drink water on the way. I wear the same outfit every week (tho the jeans are going to need to be changed as they are falling down now lol) so that way i know the weight i've lost is off me, not my clothes.
and yeah, i eat syns on Tuesdays before class if i fancy something, or i sometimes save them for a big bottle of jaques cider after class :D

Ooooh Jacques is my fave! How many syns for large bottle?? I like the summer fruits one!x

Sounds pretty sensible! Just lots of people at group I know seem to wait after weigh in to have a big blow out. I just wondered if it was just those people or was it a common thing! my weigh in is 6pm and I dont usually eat till after weigh in. I never thought of wearing the same clothes!

Liv xx

Ooooh Jacques is my fave! How many syns for large bottle?? I like the summer fruits one!x

7 syns per 250ml, i never get to drink the whole 750ml cos i'm b'feeding so that's 3 days worth for me lol

Back