Tuesday Weighers

Lydiahoyle said:
I admit, I usually blow out after weigh in but found it put me in a bad place for the week. Last week I didbt binge, saved my syns till after class only because time of class and only had 10 syns where I usually had 30 odd!! I have had a good week, but we will see on Tuesday!

So good!!!

We're (again) considering having a take away after WI on Tuesday. Well the C did say have more syns last week!!!

We'll decide on the day I guess :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

TattooedMammy said:
I too have an old ankle injury, i suffer from hypermobility so anything involving running or changing direction suddenly is OUT which is a huge pity as i loved basketball, tennis, netball and played for a women's football league. My wrists are crappy too and i spent most my school life wearing at least one tubigrib! :(

Walking however, i love and i can do. Exercise DVDs and playing on the wii fit too. Wii fit plus has lots of things that arent harmful to bad ankles! Maybe worth a try to boost your losses?

Walking is out too for the moment but I might give the wii fit a try! Went swimming today but I am not very confident so I am going to look into lessons! Thanks for your advice :)

Lydiahoyle said:
I think u should allow yourself a treat. So if takeaway it is then so be it just don't go crazy like I usually do! My usual binge is literally eat the contents of the cupboards and buy all the chocolate In the shop!!

Good luck for Tuesday, not long now....

Thanks Lydia x

Luckily we've depleted any naughty food here and don't buy it so temptation is limited. It'll just be deciding on which take away then :)

I eat normal upto about 4pm then I don't drink or eat until after weigh in, only been doing that for a few weeks but the general feeling I get at my group is no one has dinner. Past few weeks ive had a blow out after weigh in.

Not been entirely good this week but hoping it all balances out. Good luck for tomorrow.

ooooh is anyone else getting nervous/excited??

Yes, me! Both at the same time. Excited because I have tried so hard this week so hoping to see a good loss but nervous that sometimes things don't go as planned so I might not do as well as expected! I really want to lose a good amount though so I can treat myself as I'm going to v fest and don't want to have to religiously stick to SW all weekend! Good luck, let me know how you do!!

i have tried really hard this week but according to my scales i havent lost a bean :( and they are normally really accurate. i didnt even have a drink at the weekend which i normally have an extra 70 syns on a saturday night in alcohol which i havent had this week, so dont understand it. i didnt go last week as was away and had put 2 pound on according to my scales but after a whole week of being good that 2 pound gain is still there :( depressed, feel like not going again

i have tried really hard this week but according to my scales i havent lost a bean :( and they are normally really accurate. i didnt even have a drink at the weekend which i normally have an extra 70 syns on a saturday night in alcohol which i havent had this week, so dont understand it. i didnt go last week as was away and had put 2 pound on according to my scales but after a whole week of being good that 2 pound gain is still there :( depressed, feel like not going again

You still have today and tomorrow, there is time! It might end up coming off by Tuesday weigh in and if not I'm sure you will see the results next week. Good luck!

Also, they say not to weigh yourself throughout the week as it can ruin your diet if you don't think your doing well. I can't say anything because I sometimes cave in and weigh myself as can't wait a whole week but now that you have weighed yourself, don't let it ruin the rest of the week or the week after! Results don't always show straight away. Good luck :)

Yes, me! Both at the same time. Excited because I have tried so hard this week so hoping to see a good loss but nervous that sometimes things don't go as planned so I might not do as well as expected! I really want to lose a good amount though so I can treat myself as I'm going to v fest and don't want to have to religiously stick to SW all weekend! Good luck, let me know how you do!!

Oooooh who's playing V fest??? Kepping my fingers crossed for you!!

i know how you feel, i had a sneaky peak on saturday and despite being really active and trying so hard and making new receipes for soup and low syn/syn free puds i had put 3lbs on!!!! How??? Anyway i'll still be going cos it costs money and i cant deal with two types of guilt at once!!

These things happen hun, dont be despondant xx

first weigh in tomorrow, so scared!!

Good luck for tomorrow

Good luck for tomorrow all

I be nervous! (what's new there though eh? lol)

My first weigh in since returning is at 5pm tomorrow, and I'm terrified :p I was like this for my first weigh in when I joined 3 years ago, and I know it'll only be for this one, but still my brain is throwing up images of having gained 3lbs. I guess it doesn't help that I was eating less before I went back to Slimming World...

We'll see. I will be fine.

i feel heavier today, not weighed myself but i feel bigger, fatter and heavier. I think i'm bloated bleugh :(

fingers crossed the evil scales dont agree with my opinions!!

ooooh festvals are FUN! Have a fab time!! Hope the weather holds out for you xxx

TattooedMammy said:
i feel heavier today, not weighed myself but i feel bigger, fatter and heavier. I think i'm bloated bleugh :(

fingers crossed the evil scales dont agree with my opinions!!

ooooh festvals are FUN! Have a fab time!! Hope the weather holds out for you xxx

Me too. I feel heavier too. :-(

Back