Tuesday Weighers

4.5lb loss for me this week- was expecting (read "hoping) for a biggish loss, not this big though! lol

hoping to lose 1lb next week (1lb+ lol) to get my 3 stone shiney!!!

got sotw this week, and my silver body magic- woo :D

i put a pound on :( so pee'd off. i tried really hard this week but as i had a bad week last week and didnt go to group cos i had been on a spa break, i could have had a big gain and then lost most of what i gained. in a way its good cos its giving me a big kick up the bum and im determined to get back on track, ive dug my extra easy cook book out and have s.a.s logs to fill out every day. i nearly cried in group how embarrassing

i put a pound on :( so pee'd off. i tried really hard this week but as i had a bad week last week and didnt go to group cos i had been on a spa break, i could have had a big gain and then lost most of what i gained. in a way its good cos its giving me a big kick up the bum and im determined to get back on track, ive dug my extra easy cook book out and have s.a.s logs to fill out every day. i nearly cried in group how embarrassing

Thats why i go to group even after a horrendous week- you could have potentially lost something daft like 6lb this week (after gaining 7 or something the week before :p)

You know you had a naughty week and you have recouped most of that- that's good :) just keep doing it this week and you'll do good im sure :)

Have a little faith- you'll be fine!

Well done to all the Tuesday weighers who ahve lost this week and to those who haven't hang in there - you know it works if you just keep going and good luck for next week.

I managed 3lb off this week which is good for me but probably means I'll STS or only lose 1/2 lb next week as that seems to be the way it goes for me. Delighted that my BMI has dropped below 30 :)

Hope everyone's weigh in went ok :)

I'm very happy I got my 1/2 Shiney 3lbs off :D

Liv xx

Lydiahoyle said:
2 off!!! Woop woop!

Well fine Lydia xxx :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1/2 on for me

Don't like new consultant

Getting a Chinese

Might not go back

Hi everyone, Joined last week and had first weigh in tonight, Lost a pound would have liked more but I'm staying positive as a loss is a loss!!!

3.5 off for me and got my stone and a half award :) only 1.5 lb till club 10 all in 4 weeks love slimming world :banana dancer:

lsf666: As others have said, You've done so well, but it's your choice to not go anymore! Maybe there is another group you could go to instead? I think maybe it'll be ok if you just stick at it. We're all human at the end of the day, its a journey not magic. Blips are there to keep us determined, something you should use as something to overcome next day.

Think about how far you have come. I hope it works out for you

Liv xxx

Lydiahoyle said:
No u have to keep going at least for another week! If u dont like ur c why don't u look for another class? Don't give up, think how far u have come.

We'll see

liliferjade said:
Don't give up because of your consultant! Try a different class like Lydia said? and Chinese is the best takeaway to get if your going to get any so enjoy! :) But please don't give in just because of your C, you obviously want to lose weight as thats why you joined, don't let a rubbish C spoil that.

Thanks for the support x

littleflowerliv said:
lsf666: As others have said, You've done so well, but it's your choice to not go anymore! Maybe there is another group you could go to instead? I think maybe it'll be ok if you just stick at it. We're all human at the end of the day, its a journey not magic. Blips are there to keep us determined, something you should use as something to overcome next day.

Think about how far you have come. I hope it works out for you

Liv xxx

Thanks x

Chinese gone. It was nice but tinged with guilt. Hubby has suggested having a week off next week and going the week after to see if it's any better after she's settled in.

She's been a c for years and gas her way of doing things and basically spelled it all out to us. Bingo, taster evening parties every few months (we used to do taster nights every month) and a party at Xmas with profits from the raffle (no prizes btw - only free weeks). Our old c used to have SW books as prizes.

Also I quite like being in this Tuesday group so might just WI at home on the wii

hoping said:
Lisa - think a week off is a great idea :)

You have done so amazingly well and you really are a support for all of us on here. don't give up just cause of the C. Even if you do decide to leave just remember sw really does work from home. I have never been to a group but coming on here everyday keeps me motivated and inspired.

Thanks x

That's the thing really - I like being in THIS group!

Back