Tuesday Weighers

lisa, i have had a rubbish couple of weeks and feel like giving it all in too, but i know thats not what i want i want to lose weight, its just so hard sometimes and a gain is devastating, i really felt like crying this week. keep at it even if you dont go to group. i dipped in and out of group a couple of years ago due to hubby losing his job and i still lost weight and tbh not any slower than what im losing it now, but i did find it harder as i didnt have the support there and people to talk to about it. i too think the week off is a good idea and go back in a couple of weeks and she maybe more relaxed? she was maybe nervous going into an established group and came across all wrong? and if your all not happy with the way she does things you do have a right to say after all, without all of your money paying in she wouldnt have a wage so all of your groups input on what you expect from the group meetings must be taken into account surely? i know when i went to a differnt group the c stopped reading out how everyone had done cos a couple of women complained that they didnt want to hear how everyone else had done in the class so if youd had a good week you didnt get praise for it and if you had a bad week you missed the support, i left the group but i wish i had spoke up now as it wasnt her fault she was just doing what she thought everyone wanted. xxx

Hi all, just popping on for a little min so cant look at all the posts above. But i lost 2 and half 2nite, totally unexpected, had a rubbish week eating rubbish... lol

conlou1 said:
lisa, i have had a rubbish couple of weeks and feel like giving it all in too, but i know thats not what i want i want to lose weight, its just so hard sometimes and a gain is devastating, i really felt like crying this week. keep at it even if you dont go to group. i dipped in and out of group a couple of years ago due to hubby losing his job and i still lost weight and tbh not any slower than what im losing it now, but i did find it harder as i didnt have the support there and people to talk to about it. i too think the week off is a good idea and go back in a couple of weeks and she maybe more relaxed? she was maybe nervous going into an established group and came across all wrong? and if your all not happy with the way she does things you do have a right to say after all, without all of your money paying in she wouldnt have a wage so all of your groups input on what you expect from the group meetings must be taken into account surely? i know when i went to a differnt group the c stopped reading out how everyone had done cos a couple of women complained that they didnt want to hear how everyone else had done in the class so if youd had a good week you didnt get praise for it and if you had a bad week you missed the support, i left the group but i wish i had spoke up now as it wasnt her fault she was just doing what she thought everyone wanted. xxx

Thanks x

I will see how I feel next week. I won't stop SW but I may just do it at home or weigh & pay? I don't know yet.

Hubby's done with it though but will carry on on his own I think

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

first week,lost 6lb!! :)

Lost 2.5lb ... a little unexpected as I felt 'heavy' this week.
Got my stone and a half award ...

Now onward to next week to see if this can be repeated, or is a fluke.

I've been sooooo bad over the last three weeks - august has been a social nightmare! Well I put on 3lbs on 3 weeks so I am back to a 10lb weightloss but I am back to being fully focused and especially with the exercise. So onwards and downwards that's what I say :)

Well done to all the losers this week :)

Cathie x

1lb off this week. i'm a bit disappointed at that because i feel that i have tried most of the week. moving onto this week I'll just need to try again. x

Lisa just wanted to say good luck whatever you decided to do but please don't give up :)

rainbow_brite said:
Lost 1lb - chuffed as I was away last week and ate things I shouldn't have! Want to lose another 1 next week to get my half stone at my 3rd WI! Fingers crossed!

Well done Hun keep it up :)

AislingMcM1988 said:
Hi all, just popping on for a little min so cant look at all the posts above. But i lost 2 and half 2nite, totally unexpected, had a rubbish week eating rubbish... lol

You obviously did something right well done :)

Hi all, congratulations to all you losers (I mean that in the nicest way possible). 0.5 off me this week, but it's "off" not "on" so it's all gion in the right direction and I'm pleased with :D Plus, I know why it wasn't more so you know, can't complain ... hehehe

Lost 2.5lb ... a little unexpected as I felt 'heavy' this week.
Got my stone and a half award ...

Now onward to next week to see if this can be repeated, or is a fluke.
I lost 2lbs and got my 1.5stone award too! yey for us!!

First week of WI at home and lost 3lbs! Pretty happy with that as had a few offtrack moments (Friday night beers!) and didn't get out for usual little jogs/walks as weather was sooooo crap! Onwards and *downwards :)

Back