Tuesday Weighers

Well done to all losers!!! Hope to be one next week - if I go back or not.

Back on plan 100% today but am considering different groups for next week? We'll see...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
Well done to all losers!!! Hope to be one next week - if I go back or not.

Back on plan 100% today but am considering different groups for next week? We'll see...

I think a good C makes all the difference! I would try and find a different group but if you do go it alone you can still lose :)

i lost 2lbs! Got my 1.5stone shiny and my Bronze Body Magic Award :)

goal of 2lbs next week :)

i lost 2lbs! Got my 1.5stone shiny and my Bronze Body Magic Award :)

goal of 2lbs next week :)

Well done, you :happy096:

I also got my 1.5 stone shiny (although it wasn't shiny it was matt :() last night. I was so happy :D

126Cailin said:
I think a good C makes all the difference! I would try and find a different group but if you do go it alone you can still lose :)

Gonna try it :)

Lost 2 lb and got my stone shiny.

Q

I'm away on weekend for anniversary and had a 3 course meal tonight do proud, had protein only starter, beef and baked sweet potatoe and no dessert!!!!! Ok so I had a vodka and wine but I am proud of myself and slightly tipsy

Kind of guessed Lydia :)

Might be moving to a Thursday WI but do you think I could still post in here???

Odd question, but how much weight did you lose before you noticed any changes? (noticed them yourself not have people tell you)

Liv x

hoping said:
Oh please do... We would miss you :-(

Did you find a new group?

Yeah - a few of us are leaving the tuesday group and we're gonna try one one Thursday :)

Lydiahoyle said:
He he! Please stay on this group, we will look forward to ur Thursday update. Glad u have found another group. X

Will stay in this group then :)

im dreading tuesday ,haven t been for 2 weeks as i was having a spinal ablation so ive done no excerise and just ate because i was feeling so sorry for myself but il be going 2 slim world comewhat may,think ive put on about 6 pounds :-((

Kind of guessed Lydia :)

Might be moving to a Thursday WI but do you think I could still post in here???

of course! please dont leave!!

Really want to lose 2lb by next Tuesday. I have been snacking so much, trying to keep my mind off it. I've bought some quark so I figure tomorrow I'll make the half syn roulade with loads of strawberries so I can snack on the cake instead of crisps and try and stick to Success Express down to a tee!

misspaf said:
Really want to lose 2lb by next Tuesday. I have been snacking so much, trying to keep my mind off it. I've bought some quark so I figure tomorrow I'll make the half syn roulade with loads of strawberries so I can snack on the cake instead of crisps and try and stick to Success Express down to a tee!

Mmm roulade :)

Now I want some!!!

Back