Tuesday Weighers

I'm surprised at how many people weigh themselves at home. I don't do that cos my scales are rubbish, they said I was 8 stone yesterday haha.

I have been tempted to go to the chemist and weigh myself there on the machines but I resist cos I know I will be disappointed if I don't get a result I want or I do and then at SW it's different. Best to just leave it til the SW WI

anyone getting excited/nervous? i am both!!

Nervous - first week of maintenance and I've had two takeaways eeek. It's hard knowing what to eat extra without falling into old eating habits but not having that pressure of needing to lose weight.

Good luck for tomorrow everyone.

Nervous - first week of maintenance and I've had two takeaways eeek. It's hard knowing what to eat extra without falling into old eating habits but not having that pressure of needing to lose weight.

Good luck for tomorrow everyone.

Oooh well good luck hun, i imagine its trial and error for everyone for the first few weeks? One of the target members in my class eats bread daily now - something she never did before and she finds that that helps balance her weight. xx

I have cut out bread more or less, think I have it once a week. Found my weight loss was better when I didn't eat it. Good luck for tmr everyone, hope you all have the results you want :)

TattooedMammy said:
anyone getting excited/nervous? i am both!!

Me! But now I have a longer wait - could be good or bad depending how you look at it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

26 hours to my first weigh in arghhhh!! I had qourn sausages today which were noted as free in the SW mag but 1 point on food diary online syn calculator. I would prefer them to be free as I had 3.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

waterbabydani said:
26 hours to my first weigh in arghhhh!! I had qourn sausages today which were noted as free in the SW mag but 1 point on food diary online syn calculator. I would prefer them to be free as I had 3.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

They've changed their recipe so if they had "best ever" on the packaging then they are 1 syn each. The SW magazine is out of date I'm afraid.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck everyone for tomorrow. It's my 3rd WI and I'm hoping to lose 1lb which will be my first half stone. Had a busy weekend which involved eating out but been eating lots of free food and making sure I have 1/3 superfree with all my meals on all the other days.... fingers are very much crossed!!

Eek 11.5 hours to go really hoping I've done enough for my club 10 need 1.5 lb would be fantastic if I've done 4.5 and got my 2 stone but really dont think so . I've been an angel all week :) Good luck to everyone today xx

rainbow_brite said:
Good luck everyone for tomorrow. It's my 3rd WI and I'm hoping to lose 1lb which will be my first half stone. Had a busy weekend which involved eating out but been eating lots of free food and making sure I have 1/3 superfree with all my meals on all the other days.... fingers are very much crossed!!

Snap my 3rd WI tonight too and also need 1lb for my first half stone. Am excited for WI actually but also have everything crossed that I've lost this week. :s

1/2 lb on :-( ...... But then it is my star week. ;-) my clothes do feel slightly looser, so maybe I will have a good loss next week :) Good luck to everyone weighing in today. Xx

Back