Tuesday Weighers

Just joining in on this thread as I'm a Tuesday weigher :wave_cry:

Bit gutted this week as although I've lost 1.5lb I've been REALLY good all week, and done a lot of exercise too, and was hoping for 2lb so I could get my 1 stone award :( Looks like it will be next week now instead, I'm really disappointed and wonder why it is that the weeks I've not been so good I seem to lose more?!?

Chin up girls. 1.5lbs loss is still a loss! There are people who would be over the moon with that kind of loss. I know I would!

Sorry :eek: I normally would be really chuffed with that, I think as I was so near losing a stone I was just so focused on that - my little boy asked me where my certificate was when i got back from group and I had to tell him I hadn't quite done it :(

Anyway, I've cheered up a bit now, well done to everyone who has lost this week :D

STS this week, but I have been on holiday, so am pleased not to have gained. Tomorrow, I start again, because I have been lax since we got back.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4lb off this week (god knows how-after my naughty friday!!!)

sotw, 3 stone award and group woman of the year! i nearly cried too!!!

little_bubblez said:

Yey!!!!!!!!!!

Well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

0.5lb off for me. A bit disappointed as wanted to get my half stone award, but here's hoping for a big loss next week as for once it's a quiet week, no parties or days out ! Still pleased I lost though, it's going the right way!! :D

Well done to everyone ! X

Been a slimming world angel this week and lost 3lb well pleased my hard work has paid off also got club 10 wohooooo get in to the next stone down and need 1.5 for 2 stone :)

little_bubblez said:

Oh well done so chuffed for you
Well done everyone else for your losses

Another 2.5lbs off for me ... unexpected, but happy :)

Well I lost another 1lb today, seems very slowly but at least its downwards, have done EE for the last 2 weeks so I have decided to do Red and Green days for a week and see how that goes.

Back