Tuesday Weighers

1lb off for me this week, and I won group Woman of the Year.

4lb off this week (god knows how-after my naughty friday!!!)

sotw, 3 stone award and group woman of the year! i nearly cried too!!!

That's brilliant, you must of come away from the meeting on cloud 9 :)

1/2lb off for me this week. Was so hoping to lose a pound so I could get my half stone but wasn't to be. Makes me more determined to get it next week

Well done to everyone on a good week, lets hope next week will be even better :)

That's brilliant, you must of come away from the meeting on cloud 9 :)

As soon as i left, i called a friend of mine who lives in Canada- and i was more or less skipping home as i was talking to her :D

Really chuffed to bits! Can't believe i've lost 8.5lb in 2 weeks :O

0.5lbs off here. It's a loss :)

Lost 2lb after a few gains so am well pleased. I'm back on track again now :)

Well done everyone x

Wow, lots of brilliant brilliant losses this week, and congratulations to all those Slimmers of the Year - really inspiring!

Now then, I erm, ahem, I er ... gained 1.5lbs this week. Shucks. However, when asked at the time "was the wine worth it?" I had to admit that it was! Hehehe. But it's given me the kick I needed, going to be really really good this week. Yes. I. Am!

Its my second WI and i gained half a pound, thanks to far too much vodka at the weekend and a chinese! :(

But all is well, i'm back on the wagon today :)
x

I lost 3lbs tonight at WI and got SOTW :)

I did too! I lost 3lbs, got my Club 10 shiny, then SOTW shiny and THEN won the raffle!

Felt a bit giddy and quite overwhelmed!!

Thanks Chezzg!

Want to lose 2.5lbs this week to get my 2 stone shiny! Gotta say, superspeed soup is the way to go ladies! Having it most days for lunch and it did the trick cos i did have a naughty day when my son was being the devil incarnate and i ate a giant aero bar....

Hopefully re-starting zumba tomorrow night, havent done it since i fell pregnant with Nia, very exciting!!

right, i am going to do the speed soup thing again this week. i had a naughty night last night and literally inhaled the contents of my fridge, so have to be good the rest of the week now, also had nearly a bottle of wine so feeling like i want stodge and bad foods but i will resist temptation. i think i still have some speed soup in my freezer, and will make a fresh batch up later. any other tips from those who have good weight losses greatly received :) mega struggling this month again

Back