Tuesday Weighers

TattooedMammy said:
I did too! I lost 3lbs, got my Club 10 shiny, then SOTW shiny and THEN won the raffle!

Felt a bit giddy and quite overwhelmed!!

Well done :)

Getting nervous now...

WI at 7.30 (have changed groups) and just had my lunch. Just going to have some water form now until after WI.

TattooedMammy said:
You are doing amazingly! What's your secret?

Thanks Hun not really sure other than my fear of eating treats stick to very low syns all week no more than 5 . I wish I had the courage to eat an occasional treat but worried I'm gonna gain now . Also 4 autistic boys and a teenager to look after I don't sit around much lol

Went to lunch today, I tried to chose sensibly. It was an Indian restaurant so I had chicken biryani with some veg curry and nan. A bit worried about the oil in the curry but I'll avoid syns for the rest of the day. How's everyone else doing?

Hello!
I'm new to slimming world and to this forum so thought I'd post a little to get to know some of u and tell u a little about me :) I started SW Tuesday 16th, and lost -4lbs in my first week, which came as a shock as I knew I had a few events on that I couldn't really avoid cake, chocolate, buffet food etc. But I had to start as I knew I would be worse if I hadn't of started. I more or less ate well other than these times and made a better decision as to what to eat when I was being naughty and ate less than I once would have! Anyway, Monday.. Curiosity killed the cat and I jumped on the scales, was gutted to see I'd gained 2lbs :( was sooo nervous about going to group and looking like a failure for a gain in my 1st week but I'd actually lost :) served me right for being impatient I suppose! haha!
I found breakfast quite hard last week and now have that sussed but stumbled across this page whilst looking for recipes for tea. I'm one of the 'chuck it together' people normally, my meals have no them so now I'm on this diet and I have to plan so much in advance. It's quite hard really! I know we have loads of options and stuff but I need to read more so I know what to buy whilst shopping! I'm feeling uber positive however.
My goal is by the 10th sept to have got my 1/2 stone shiny.. I have a wedding and my dress is just a little tight! Then my stone by Xmas.. Then I basically don't mind putting a little on over Xmas ready to start my pre wedding diet in the new year!! I would love to drop a total of 3 stone by July! So my monthly target is about 1/2 stone.
Sorry for the essay just wanted to let you all know! Will be here after WI on Tuesday to let u know of my progress!
Xxx

ilovecake:) said:
Hello!
I'm new to slimming world and to this forum so thought I'd post a little to get to know some of u and tell u a little about me :) I started SW Tuesday 16th, and lost -4lbs in my first week, which came as a shock as I knew I had a few events on that I couldn't really avoid cake, chocolate, buffet food etc. But I had to start as I knew I would be worse if I hadn't of started. I more or less ate well other than these times and made a better decision as to what to eat when I was being naughty and ate less than I once would have! Anyway, Monday.. Curiosity killed the cat and I jumped on the scales, was gutted to see I'd gained 2lbs :( was sooo nervous about going to group and looking like a failure for a gain in my 1st week but I'd actually lost :) served me right for being impatient I suppose! haha!
I found breakfast quite hard last week and now have that sussed but stumbled across this page whilst looking for recipes for tea. I'm one of the 'chuck it together' people normally, my meals have no them so now I'm on this diet and I have to plan so much in advance. It's quite hard really! I know we have loads of options and stuff but I need to read more so I know what to buy whilst shopping! I'm feeling uber positive however.
My goal is by the 10th sept to have got my 1/2 stone shiny.. I have a wedding and my dress is just a little tight! Then my stone by Xmas.. Then I basically don't mind putting a little on over Xmas ready to start my pre wedding diet in the new year!! I would love to drop a total of 3 stone by July! So my monthly target is about 1/2 stone.
Sorry for the essay just wanted to let you all know! Will be here after WI on Tuesday to let u know of my progress!
Xxx

You sound like you know just what you want - what a great plan! Welcome to the group :)

Hello!
Xxx

Welcome and Good Luck with your journey :) x

Thanks Ladies! Sulking a little as i ruined tea again! :( second day running! haha! Really have to learn how to cook. It's all these new recipes that I've got. I've really never followed a recipe in my life so it's making it a little difficult. Still, after the last two tea time meals I have had I'm hoping for a good loss this week :) xxx

Lydiahoyle said:
Have u been yet? I keep checking! X

-1.5!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Just had to have dinner first so sorry for the wait x

Away next week so am not hopeful. New group was good though :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lydiahoyle said:
Well done!! Glad u liked the new group, I'm sure it is a relief. Enjoy ur time away that's the main thing! Well Done, sooooo pleased for u!

P.s going to try pancakes tomorrow will let u know how it goes!

Thanks x

Yes do! I'm off work tomorrow so might try them too if they work out well for you :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back