Tuesday Weighers

Another 1lb gone forever. I now have a true goal to aim for, I am getting married :D. Now just need to lose all my extra weight so I look the best I possibly can on the day !!

Mum2three said:
Another 1lb gone forever. I now have a true goal to aim for, I am getting married :D. Now just need to lose all my extra weight so I look the best I possibly can on the day !!

Thats great news its a fab incentive how long till the big day? X

Mum2three said:

Aw congratulations x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It was. Just deciding on lunch now :)

Have to stay in for a delivery so might as well make the most of it!

Well can't see me doing my 1.5lb for my 2 stone shiny the scales have hardly changed all week about 6 ounces !!! I've had speed soup for lunch yesterday & today so will just have to wait & see * sighs*

Lydiahoyle said:
That is what I was called today...tragic. I am not upset or offended by it but I just think it is interesting what other people think of us that try to get slimmer. Basically, as I am due to go out and we are all getting a takeaway I was searching for the lowest syn takeaway but as it is Italian, there is not much choice so what I am going to do is make syn free carbonara and take it with me, its still a take away as such but I was called tragic - have a night off! I can see why I and people do cave in to he pressures of others. Perhaps it is them who are tragic? :confused:

Hey Hun good on you for doing that I wish I could have done that when eating out . Normally I just sit there with. a plate of salad lol . It's your life & your choice I feel exactly the same weightloss means more to me than a takeaway :) like I said good on ya be proud :)

Mum2three said:

Well done & good luck :)

ilovecake:) said:
Hello!
I'm new to slimming world and to this forum so thought I'd post a little to get to know some of u and tell u a little about me :) I started SW Tuesday 16th, and lost -4lbs in my first week, which came as a shock as I knew I had a few events on that I couldn't really avoid cake, chocolate, buffet food etc. But I had to start as I knew I would be worse if I hadn't of started. I more or less ate well other than these times and made a better decision as to what to eat when I was being naughty and ate less than I once would have! Anyway, Monday.. Curiosity killed the cat and I jumped on the scales, was gutted to see I'd gained 2lbs :( was sooo nervous about going to group and looking like a failure for a gain in my 1st week but I'd actually lost :) served me right for being impatient I suppose! haha!
I found breakfast quite hard last week and now have that sussed but stumbled across this page whilst looking for recipes for tea. I'm one of the 'chuck it together' people normally, my meals have no them so now I'm on this diet and I have to plan so much in advance. It's quite hard really! I know we have loads of options and stuff but I need to read more so I know what to buy whilst shopping! I'm feeling uber positive however.
My goal is by the 10th sept to have got my 1/2 stone shiny.. I have a wedding and my dress is just a little tight! Then my stone by Xmas.. Then I basically don't mind putting a little on over Xmas ready to start my pre wedding diet in the new year!! I would love to drop a total of 3 stone by July! So my monthly target is about 1/2 stone.
Sorry for the essay just wanted to let you all know! Will be here after WI on Tuesday to let u know of my progress!
Xxx

Welcome & good luck :)

Lydiahoyle said:
That is what I was called today...tragic. I am not upset or offended by it but I just think it is interesting what other people think of us that try to get slimmer. Basically, as I am due to go out and we are all getting a takeaway I was searching for the lowest syn takeaway but as it is Italian, there is not much choice so what I am going to do is make syn free carbonara and take it with me, its still a take away as such but I was called tragic - have a night off! I can see why I and people do cave in to he pressures of others. Perhaps it is them who are tragic? :confused:

Well done you! I probably would have caved so you are an inspiration :)

Enjoy your night out x

Lydiahoyle said:

I know exactly what you mean I usually cave in to pressure but if I say no I am the one with the problem? Well done you for sticking with your plan.:)

Yay !! Im a Tuesday Weigher !! and new to the forum too :) Ive been freezing Mullers for 'ice cream' - creamy and tasty !! takes longer to eat !!

x

Yay !! Im a Tuesday Weigher !! and new to the forum too :) Ive been freezing Mullers for 'ice cream' - creamy and tasty !! takes longer to eat !!

x

oooh do you freeze them just in their pots as they are?

TattooedMammy said:
oooh do you freeze them just in their pots as they are?

I stick them straight in the freezer and leave for at least a couple of days. Bananas and custard is my favourite frozen one so far.

sounds scrummy :)

I managed to finally try the new coconut muller light today - yum yum. I also eat the frozen ones as well, it takes so long to eat and keeps you occupied for ages.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

BuzzyBee said:
I know I shouldn't peek.. but the scales haven't budged from 70kg...
I have had a couple of days off the plan though! I'm more disappointed in myself, rather than blamming the diet.

I had a peek this morning too up 1 lb so upset - all my own fault and west coast cooler of course lol :)

I had a peek this morning too up 1 lb so upset - all my own fault and west coast cooler of course lol :)

what is west coast cooler? :confused:

Back