Tuesday Weighers

TattooedMammy said:
what is west coast cooler? :confused:

Sorry must be just an Irish thing its a brand of wine spritzer low alcohol but lots of sugar so high syns. I must stay away from it! Going for 100 % today :)

126Cailin said:
Sorry must be just an Irish thing its a brand of wine spritzer low alcohol but lots of sugar so high syns. I must stay away from it! Going for 100 % today :)

Ooh a fellow irish dieter! I'm living in London now though. Danielle

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hello, joined this site today.. I'll be going back to slimming world after a 3 week break, i was going to give up but decided to give myself a kick up the backside. I'll be a Tuesday weigh-er so just wanted to say Hi.

2manycupcakes said:
Hello, joined this site today.. I'll be going back to slimming world after a 3 week break, i was going to give up but decided to give myself a kick up the backside. I'll be a Tuesday weigh-er so just wanted to say Hi.

Hi and welcome :)

Tuesday evenings come round so quick can't believe theres less than 48 hrs to go again !!! Well if I manage to behave at the harvester tommorow night ( which I'm sure I will) then I will have managed 6 weeks 100% very proud of me :)

Tuesday evenings come round so quick can't believe theres less than 48 hrs to go again !!! Well if I manage to behave at the harvester tommorow night ( which I'm sure I will) then I will have managed 6 weeks 100% very proud of me :)

Wow 6 weeks at 100% I need to be your friend lol.... i'm rubbish at the moment xx

I am SO excited for the big weigh in this week - I'm feeling positive and cant wait !!

:)

x

I am SO excited for the big weigh in this week - I'm feeling positive and cant wait !!

:)

x
That's the spirit!

I'm excited too, even though i've had a bit of a rough week, mam's birthday so i had a naughty day with cake and ice cream and a chinese, then i had a 48hour tummy bug so ate nothing but dry cereal, then i had a slice of morrisons carrot cake yesterday when i was sooo determined to not have any syns! Self control of a lemming, honestly!!

but but but I FIT IN A SIZE 16 JEANS!! Only just but its the motivation i need to lose some more quickly so they are comfortable to sit in lol!

lol at your excited comment... im dreading it... gained 5lbs according to my scales over the 3 weeks, manages to loose 3lbs since I got back from holiday on Sat. Hoping to be super good today and tomorrow before WI at 7pm.

Good luck for tomorrow. Hope the bank holiday isn't too disastrous for your weight loss.

I've had 1 day off plan this week so far. Still got today to go and off out to meet my mum.

That's the spirit!

I'm excited too, even though i've had a bit of a rough week, mam's birthday so i had a naughty day with cake and ice cream and a chinese, then i had a 48hour tummy bug so ate nothing but dry cereal, then i had a slice of morrisons carrot cake yesterday when i was sooo determined to not have any syns! Self control of a lemming, honestly!!

but but but I FIT IN A SIZE 16 JEANS!! Only just but its the motivation i need to lose some more quickly so they are comfortable to sit in lol!

same here hun I brought a size 16 dress on saturday and tried on some jeans in 16 that did up just a bit tight . cant wait to go out and buy them in a few weeks :0 fingers crossed . good luck for tommorow

Good luck for tomorrow. Hope the bank holiday isn't too disastrous for your weight loss.

I've had 1 day off plan this week so far. Still got today to go and off out to meet my mum.

good luck to you too .
its my wedding anniversary today ( and also the anniversary of having the scan that told me my little boy had passed away inside me at 20 weeks :( 4 years ago ) and we are going out to the harvester tonight . gonna behave got my meal planned already .

Can I join you lovely people???? Feeling a bit demotivated. First week WI tomorrow but got on my scales this morning and i've stayed exactly the same! (i weigh same on mine as do on SW's) I've done this 'diet' loads of times in the past and have always lost weight, especially in my first week. I've stayed 100% on track, resisted allsorts and for nothing..... :(

I'm sooo nervous for tomoro been on hol for 2 weeks and pretty much been bad the whole time !! So worried wot the scales are gonna say esp as I was 1 lb away from my 5 stone award :( booo !

I'm sooo nervous for tomoro been on hol for 2 weeks and pretty much been bad the whole time !! So worried wot the scales are gonna say esp as I was 1 lb away from my 5 stone award :( booo !

If you have gained then don't worry- everyone has a blip now and again- and if you had a great time on your hols, then it might have been worth it ;)

Just start again tomorrow, and work towards that 5 stone award (which is freaking awesome btw :D)

Don't even know which day I'm gonna WI this week!!! Off away for a few days and will WI while away.

Also, we're away so naughtiness may ensue.

Scared :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lydiahoyle said:
I got in a foul mood tonight because I couldn't eat a sweet (no more syns) isn't that bad...not sure why i wanted it or why I was so upset I couldn't eat a sweet. Think I will have a treat tomorrow after weigh in maybe I need a sweet fix even though I have had sweets this week just not too many. Mmm maybe is totm. Who knows.

Good luck for tomorrow guys!!

Treat yes. Binge no. You'd regret it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back