Tuesday Weighers

I got in a foul mood tonight because I couldn't eat a sweet (no more syns) isn't that bad...not sure why i wanted it or why I was so upset I couldn't eat a sweet. Think I will have a treat tomorrow after weigh in maybe I need a sweet fix even though I have had sweets this week just not too many. Mmm maybe is totm. Who knows.

Good luck for tomorrow guys!!

ahaa...probably TOTM!

There are quite a few members who treat themselves on weigh in night, never thought to do it, until I heard the rest of them talking about it lol, so I did relax last Tuesday night after weigh in and felt nice, but was okay again Wednesday morning....I have been a sucker for fudge this week as my DP nephew brough 3 big chunks of it over, I have only have a few slithers off of it, but just frustrates me knowing it is there and I can't have it, as I have been naughty picking for quite a few days I have to be extra good now...so I may have a bit after weigh in tomorrow :)

Good luck you lot :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's not going to be a good one this week after birthdays leaving meals and generally a week of being off plan. But I'm ready to face the music and be back on track next week at least I will know why I have put on and can put it behind me. Oh and I did enjoy my week most importantly.

Good luck to my fellow Tuesday weighers :)

8 and a half hours til weigh in! but got a busy day ahead- exam at 10, assignment to hand in, doctors at 2.50, visiting my dad before he goes away to work tomorrow....*then* weigh in lol

nervous!! i've been good all week- and would *love* a 2.5lb loss (that would take me to a stone lost this month)

Do you all eat your tea before WI or wait till you get back home? I WI at 7pm so will have somehting about 4 ish to tide me over

:( I know I shouldn't but I couldn't help it... WI tonight. Sneaky peek says STS when Sunday it said I'd lost 2. Need 0.5 for my half stone award and as it's my fourth WI I feel I should have had it by now :( wondering what to eat today now...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bet you've done it RB, think positive!

+2 lbs .... grrrrrrrr

*hugs*

draw a line under it and let it make you more determined for this coming week rather than letting it get you down.

Do you know why you put it on or is it a scales mystery?

Do you all eat your tea before WI or wait till you get back home? I WI at 7pm so will have somehting about 4 ish to tide me over

My weigh in is at 7pm too, and i walk there with the pram, 1.2miles all uphill so i have something before i go too or i would be starving marvin!!

i'm still b'feeding my nearly 6 month old so i have to eat regularly or i get headaches and get tired really easy. I think i am the only one at group who has dinner before going though, everyone else waits til after weighing - and most have a takeaway to celebrate/drown their sorrows!!

:( I know I shouldn't but I couldn't help it... WI tonight. Sneaky peek says STS when Sunday it said I'd lost 2. Need 0.5 for my half stone award and as it's my fourth WI I feel I should have had it by now :( wondering what to eat today now...

You're doing great hun, some people get their 1/2 stone in the first week, others take weeks, there is no right or wrong way to do it, and you might find once you have jumped this hurdle the others will come more easily? I am a shiny sticker whore to be perfectly honest and its fantastic motivation for me to do well each week - cos it takes me closer to the next shiny! When you get your first one tonight, you will see what I mean! Its addictive!

Most important thing to remember is what you have lost, be it big or small, its LOST, its GONE and its NEVER COMING BACK! :D

Im in sw15 (Putney) not to far from SW20 :)

Ah Putney, i know it well. Got my one and only parking ticket in Putney! Jobsworth clocked me at 18.29 close to Waitrose when it became free to park there at 18.30!!

Grrrrr that still makes me angry!

1lb for me this week, so I got my 1 stone award :D:D:D 1 stone and 0.5lb in 7 weeks, just the 4 stone to go then ;):woohoo:

2.5lbs off for me and 1.5lbs off my hubby :) that brings us both to a one stone and one pound loss in a month!

I got the Slimmer Of The Week award and he got the Slimmer Of The Month award today!

Yay x

Back