Tuesday Weighers

Im in sw15 (Putney) not to far from SW20 :)

Wow ... what a small world. I used to live in SW15 (Roehampton).

I remember the traffic through Putney very well :7600:

I've got one pucking cat, vet bill for £137, then wrestled with bloody cat in bath ( puck and pee didnt smell so good) another vets appointment @ 6 and then WI @7.30. only a loss can cheer me up now.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Righty- off to the docs (to show her that i be skinny :p) then to visit my dad (same reason lol)

Then to get weighed! good luck everyone :)

Good luck and well done for the losses . Weigh in 3.5 hours need 1.5 lb for my 2 stone award got fingers crossed

waterbabydani said:
I've got one pucking cat, vet bill for £137, then wrestled with bloody cat in bath ( puck and pee didnt smell so good) another vets appointment @ 6 and then WI @7.30. only a loss can cheer me up now.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Aw hope your cat is ok fingers crossed for you

Wow ... what a small world. I used to live in SW15 (Roehampton).

I remember the traffic through Putney very well :7600:

I USED TO WORK IN BARNES!! Just off Roehampton Lane! Used to drive past the Priory every day :)

Good luck and well done for the losses . Weigh in 3.5 hours need 1.5 lb for my 2 stone award got fingers crossed

got mine crossed for you too xx

Just started today had my first weigh in knew my clothes were getting a little snug but 1.5 stone put on in 6 weeks OUCH

I am completly blaming my fella moving in :s

Men are the work of the devil its true.

Welcome and good luck for a loss next week! xx

lost 2lb (was hoping for 2.5lb to get to a stone lost but still content)

didn't get slimmer of the week, but did get slimmer of the month (i cant get them aaaaall the time lol)

looking forward to a new month :)

Just been weigh lost 4lb this week really chuffed as Saturday my weight hadn't changed at home . Total 2 stone 2 lb now :)

2 lb off :-D

Lydiahoyle said:
Half on. Don't know why as I've been sooo good feel like crap

((((()))) fingers crossed it will show next week

little_bubblez said:
lost 2lb (was hoping for 2.5lb to get to a stone lost but still content)

didn't get slimmer of the week, but did get slimmer of the month (i cant get them aaaaall the time lol)

looking forward to a new month :)

Well done :) you'll get it next week :) fingers crossed

Back