1lb off :)
SOTM :D
Club 10 :bliss:

... and on to next week

Well done

little_bubblez said:
seriously? i wonder why not :s

No idea I'll have to ask :)

A good wi for me tonight - 3lbs off, SOTW and also got my 4 stone award. Very happy.

Told you Rb you would lose! Well done! I lost a crappy pound on my first wi. Not impressed!

I gained 1 and a half lb :cry:
This was only my second ever WI so now over the 2weeks all I have lost is 1lb!

I didn't go too far off plan other then a few mini sausage rolls and some french stick, I don't think that justified that gain specially as I was good for the last three days and kept syns to no more then 2 a day....feeling crap now!

Well done to everyone else who lost.....not sure if this diet is for me!

STS this week, better than expected though. Really need a kick up the bum, have to get back on the plan 100%. Aiming for 2lbs next week but would like to double that if I can.

Fantastic results coming through, you have done brilliantly. For those that have put on or STS, don't worry, tomorrow is another day, just get back on track and I am sure the losses will come next week.

I lost 2.1/2lbs this week, was thrilled with that, didn't think it would be that big a loss. Finally got my 1/2 stone award plus I got Slimmer of the Week so doubley thrilled :D:D

Lydiahoyle said:
Thanks, ur right new week tomorrow and my goal this week is water and exercise! Good luck for Thursday xx

Thanks. I'll need it after what I've eaten today!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I gained 1 and a half lb :cry:
This was only my second ever WI so now over the 2weeks all I have lost is 1lb!

I didn't go too far off plan other then a few mini sausage rolls and some french stick, I don't think that justified that gain specially as I was good for the last three days and kept syns to no more then 2 a day....feeling crap now!

Well done to everyone else who lost.....not sure if this diet is for me!

the 2 syns a day will not help you- really. Stick to at least 5 each day- syns are there to be used ;)

It is probably that you're not eating enough- maybe keep a food diary- and have people look at it (if you do one on this site- people can read and give feedback)

It does work :) it just takes a little while to get your head around the fact that you can eat a ton and still lose ;)

I found my weighing scales this morning and weighed my all bran, let's just say it was slightly less than I used last week, perhaps I will lose more!

Wk1 4lbs
Wk2 1.5 lbs

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Weighed in yesterday, with a slightly disapointing 1lb loss - seems a LOT of people have disapointing weight loss this week, wonder if it's something to do with colder weather? - but it gained me my stone award! yaay! That's a stone since re-join, but an overall loss since February of 1st 9. My Slimming World online keeps my original weight, but my group only keeps it from re-join, so I get two running totals! lol

Had my wi last night... 3lb off woop :) half a pound away from my first stone - roll on next week :)

xx

Hello Club Tuesday, congratulations for all the losses (and STS, and gains even, because if you're posting on here you're still in the game and nice to see the progress we're all making, including the blips).

I lost 2.5 this week and got my club 10 (AND won the raffle!). Totally chuffed with that - I stuck my sticker with pride!

4lbs on for me since my last weigh in - I've missed to 2 weeks and been on holiday in Ireland eating out every day, drinking stout, and having B&B fry ups most mornings, so to be expected really.

I just wish it would come off as quickly as it goes on, but that doesnt tend to work for me these days...

mandy296 said:
4lbs on for me since my last weigh in - I've missed to 2 weeks and been on holiday in Ireland eating out every day, drinking stout, and having B&B fry ups most mornings, so to be expected really.

I just wish it would come off as quickly as it goes on, but that doesnt tend to work for me these days...

Nothing beats an Irish fry up in the morning though! I'm sure it will come off quickly Mandy

i put 1lb on :( then realised i had everything in my pockets still, had a reweigh, but had had a drink, so then i had a gain of 1.5lbs!!

peed off!

But i had a naughty day for mam's birthday but then was sick as a dog for 2 days where i ate nothing but dry toast and cereal :(

i also walked 8 miles and did a zumba class, so god knows what my gain would have been if i hadnt have done all that!!

Back