Tuesday Weighers

lucelou said:
I'm excited about Tuesday weigh in as if my scales are correct I'll be getting my half stone award in my second week!!! :-D
Do people find they lose more if they do a green or red week? I'm on extra easy at the min as wanted to break myself in steady!!
Any advice gratefully received xx

I have yet to see!
Done EE since the start but average at 1lb a week!
This week I have done:
Tuesday - EE
Wednesday - EE
Thursday - EE
Friday - Red
Saturday - Red
Sunday - Red
Monday - Red (plan to)
If I have a good loss this week I will stay red!
I feel very satisfied with Red and don't feel the pressure of having to have all the 1/3 superfree with every meal!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

KraziKayzi said:
One tip!
STOP SCALE HOPPING! :D

I have a few reds under my belt for this weeks weigh in (currently only did EE as all I was told about when joining mid August) I don't have great losses with EE so wanted to try Red, so far loving it :)

Take a little look at my diary for how I started with Red, link in my Sig

How do you stop yourself lol I'm seriously addicted and weigh myself after breakfast before dinner after dinner before bed everyday lol I mentioned to my hubby things haven't changed much this week his response I'm getting rid of those scales !!!! Sent me in to panic mode I'm not mentioning weighing myself to him again incase he follows through his threat !! Thanks I'll have a nosy :)

lucelou said:
I'm excited about Tuesday weigh in as if my scales are correct I'll be getting my half stone award in my second week!!! :-D
Do people find they lose more if they do a green or red week? I'm on extra easy at the min as wanted to break myself in steady!!
Any advice gratefully received xx

Oooh good luck I'm in my 9th week only done ee so far and its given me fantastic results but fancy trying something different

KraziKayzi said:
I have yet to see!
Done EE since the start but average at 1lb a week!
This week I have done:
Tuesday - EE
Wednesday - EE
Thursday - EE
Friday - Red
Saturday - Red
Sunday - Red
Monday - Red (plan to)
If I have a good loss this week I will stay red!
I feel very satisfied with Red and don't feel the pressure of having to have all the 1/3 superfree with every meal!

See the third superfree has never bothered me I love fruit & veg :D

mrs big b said:
See the third superfree has never bothered me I love fruit & veg :D

I do too love fruit and veg, but if I run out I don't have to worry, or if I don't fancy veg/salad with my egg chips and beans :D

Yes addicted to scales, but not quite as severe as your addiction, only once in the mornin for me!

Last edited:
Well my scales at home haven't changed much this week . So no chance of my 3 st award :( don't mind really because I've exceeded what I thought I'd lose but I'm gonna try red days for a couple of days only done ee before so would appreciate any tips :)

I was doing EE originally and lost nothing but then changed to green and red. Weight has been coming off ever since bits quite cool having two HEBs in fact.

So nervous for tomorrow evening! I need 1 Lb for target but don't think I am going to make it cause I had a crazy week - drinking green tea and hoping for a miracle :)

Good luck for tomorrow everyone.

Here's hoping I'm not punished too much for being a little lax over my birthday. Three meals out in two days, bit of cake here, some wine there. At least I was near the bottom of my target range last week.

I know its not Tuesday but my leader couldnt get the hall tomorrow night so ive just weighed in and lost 1.5lbs this week :)

2manycupcakes said:
I know its not Tuesday but my leader couldnt get the hall tomorrow night so ive just weighed in and lost 1.5lbs this week :)

Well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

KraziKayzi said:
Good Luck everyone!
I am interested to see how I do tomorrow after some red days this week x

Me too although I've only done 2 red days tommorow gonna be red too
Good luck

2manycupcakes said:

Yay well done :)

Good luck to everyone for tommorow :D

Well done 2manycupcakes, thats a great loss :) Good luck to everyone for tmr, hope the scales are kind xx

Back