Tuesday Weighers

2manycupcakes said:
I know its not Tuesday but my leader couldnt get the hall tomorrow night so ive just weighed in and lost 1.5lbs this week :)

Well done that's fab!

Looking forward to WI this evening. Hoping that I get the loss that im sure my week deserves! :s

And good luck everybody xx

I'm delighted to report a 3.5lb loss this week bringing me to 17st 9 and a half in 7 weeks :D

x

First week back on SW after big fat fail last year (literally). Any whoo 2 pound down and really impressed. Roll on the next 2 pound.... well we'll see :) hope everyone has a good week!

Welsh Tiger don't give up now! everyone has bad weeks but the good will outweigh the bad in the end. draw a line and move on and don't beat yourself up about it. It's now worth upsetting yourself over theres more important things in life.

Malibu x

Welshtigger said:
Well I'm totally lost as to what to do now :( the 1/2lb that I lost last week, has come back on this week! I couldn't talk to my consultant as she was busy doing a new member talk but I'm really unhappy now and don't see the point of carrying on anymore :( it's now been 10 weeks, and I can't afford to keep failing :( xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

(((()))) not really sure what to suggest did you c give you her phone number ? Could you give her a call ? Must be very disheartening but hopefully your hard work will show in the end keep up with it xx

CurvyKaren said:
I'm delighted to report a 3.5lb loss this week bringing me to 17st 9 and a half in 7 weeks :D

x

Yay well done :)

MalibuStacey said:
First week back on SW after big fat fail last year (literally). Any whoo 2 pound down and really impressed. Roll on the next 2 pound.... well we'll see :) hope everyone has a good week!

Welsh Tiger don't give up now! everyone has bad weeks but the good will outweigh the bad in the end. draw a line and move on and don't beat yourself up about it. It's now worth upsetting yourself over theres more important things in life.

Malibu x

Well done keep it up

Well done to all my fellow Tuesday weighers who have lost/sts this week!

I was a naughty girl, and didn't go to WI this morning:eek:

I lost 2.5lbs this week :) Definitely makes up for staying the same last week.

WI at 7.30pm. Dreading it. I was naughty at the weekend lol

1.5 on for me this week, which is less than expected. Just need to work hard this week so I don't have a repeat next week.

Dannilion said:
I lost 2.5lbs this week :) Definitely makes up for staying the same last week.

Great well done :)

Just over an hour to go .

1lb on for me this week :( I did pig out last week for my anniversary and I am mega bloated today so hopefully after a good week I will have much better results. Fingers crossed I get 2.5lb for my stone award.

Well done to everyone on their great results :D
Please don't give up Welsh tiger, just wipe the slate clean, re read your book and start again in the morning as if it was your first week. I am sure you will get the results you want and that will spur you on to continue. Good luck xxx

2.5 off for me this week :)

2.5 off for me this week

Just got back from WI 3lbs for me which has got me my 1stone award. So chuffed at this in 7 weeks with only one half a pound gain :) now countdown begins to my club 10!

Well done to all losers and sts's for those that have gained or not pleased with WI wipe the slate clean and move forward. this diet does work I wouldn't have believed it either but have seen the results and this is somebody who would have usually given up or been waining on willpower by now! :)

2.5 off for me this week

Thats brilliant !! I was looking at all of your weight losses and you've done AMAZING !!

I need to know your secrets !

x

Back