Tuesday Weighers

lost 3.5lb :D sotw- and now have the whole set of magnets (10 of them) woo!

total loss so far 3 stone 13.5lb :)

little_bubblez said:
lost 3.5lb :D sotw- and now have the whole set of magnets (10 of them) woo!

total loss so far 3 stone 13.5lb :)

Magnets?

Well done on your loss and SOTW :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Magnets?

Well done on your loss and SOTW :)

we get sotw and sotm fridge magnets :) there are 10 in the sotw set and 5 (i think) in the sotm. So that's 10 sotw and i have 3 sotm :) i just like getting whole sets lol

little_bubblez said:
we get sotw and sotm fridge magnets :) there are 10 in the sotw set and 5 (i think) in the sotm. So that's 10 sotw and i have 3 sotm :) i just like getting whole sets lol

Aw I didn't get a magnet :-(

They seem to be optional for consultants like certificates seem to be

Our group actually started certificates about 3 weeks after i started, to help motivate people- it seems to work :)

bexyboo said:
Hi all,

I lost 5lbs this week, so lost what I put on last week! :D x

Wow that's ace! :D

onwards and downwards! x

Lost .5lb this week but was surprised because I was fully convinced I was going to have a gain!
9lb in total!

I lost 2.5 this week, and got my 1/2 stone award, so good week all round, good luck to everyone and well done to all of you on your losses, and please don't get to disheartened if you have had a small gain, there's always next week so keep positive!!

2lbs off, 10lbs in total. Haven't been on the forums much as feeling tired/ cr@p all week, so pleased at my loss. Congrats everyone Dani

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thats brilliant !! I was looking at all of your weight losses and you've done AMAZING !!

I need to know your secrets !

x

Lol nothing special just stuck to plan 100% everyday since starting always have my hex syns average at 6 per day loads of superfree / speed foods oh and I keep quite busy being a mum to 5 boys

0.5lbs off, not very happy about it as you can see in my diary I have been good all the time...what on earth am I doing wrong?

Well done to all of you who have lost, what's your secret?

Welshtigger, don't give up! X

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Aw Hun ((((())))) must be very disheartening . All I can suggest is eating plenty of superfree / speed foods . Have you spoken to your c about it ?

Had my 1st weigh in tonight and lost 3lb, so pleased as I had such a bad week. Looking fwd to sticking to plan this week and doing well next tues. Hope it's ok to post on here as a Tuesday weigh in. New to minimins so not sure if it's for a specific class or not ha!!

LittleMissSlimmer said:
I finally signed up tonight. So Hello all fellow Tuesday weighers, hopefully this time next week I'll be reporting a loss :D

Oh...a slimming buddy, I did 1st weigh in this week and lost 3lb. Good luck to you for next week!!

Very pleased this week. Lost 2lbs and am now in the 11 stones. Haven't been there for about 10 years so really, really happy.

Back