Tuesday Weighers

little_bubblez said:
Our group actually started certificates about 3 weeks after i started, to help motivate people- it seems to work :)

I have 6 awards and just 2 certificates. And that's only because of a consultant who covered out group a few weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have 6 awards and just 2 certificates. And that's only because of a consultant who covered out group a few weeks!

Have you spoken to your C? maybe with a little nudge they might start it for a bit?

If not- sod it- come to our group- we get spoiled it seems, haha x

Aw Hun ((((())))) must be very disheartening . All I can suggest is eating plenty of superfree / speed foods . Have you spoken to your c about it ?

I didn't get to stay the whole session this week as I had to dash off to sort my DDs birthday pressies out!
I was really upset, but I will go on lol... going to try green this week me thinks!

Hope you are okay!...thanks for the reply x

little_bubblez said:
Have you spoken to your C? maybe with a little nudge they might start it for a bit?

If not- sod it- come to our group- we get spoiled it seems, haha x

He he! Where are you?

Great week for me biggest ever loss at -4 lbs!! well chuffed!!

I changed groups this week the original one just wasn't doing it for me - not one call in 13 weeks . Anyway lost 3lb this week and now feel very motivated :) x

Love seeing all the awards people have got, I have just got my first one, lost 2lbs this week, so a total of 8lb in two weeks. A new class and much more support off the consultant, it makes such a difference.

lsf666 said:
I lost 1 lb :) I know I'm a Thursday girl now but still like to pop back in here!

Well done :)

Well my scales say I have lost 2lb since yesterday morning !!! And all I've done is drink 5 mugs of green tea . Hope it doesn't creep up again . I'll get my 3 stone award Tuesday if it's right :) but going to keep drinking the tea ;)

I only started last Tuesday but decided to do a sneaky weigh in this morning.:( The scales have not moved. After reading about all these amazing losses in the first week I'm scared I might be the one it doesn't work for.:cry:

LittleMissSlimmer said:
I only started last Tuesday but decided to do a sneaky weigh in this morning.:( The scales have not moved. After reading about all these amazing losses in the first week I'm scared I might be the one it doesn't work for.:cry:

Dont forget ur scales are different to groups dont let it get u down xxx

LittleMissSlimmer said:

Yes the can be different and weight can change alot at different times of day fingers crossed for you

Back