Tuesday Weighers

ohhh i havent been this worried about weigh in for a while :(

blah-too much food, not enough exercise. not been well this week so not been able to do much energetic stuff. been good today though- and planning on being good until 5pm on tuesday! just hope its enough! lol

yeah i just had a bad head cold. my sinuses aren't 100% yet but i'm a tonne better- at least i can sleep now lol

i might possibly walk to my dads (he lives about a mile and a half away) if i have nothing better to do in the evening :)

Sounds like somethings going round I've been feeling really rubbish too. I'm not to confident about tomorrow :S although I've hardly eatten anything all week the stuff I have eatten have not been good infact they have been very very bad, OH made home made basil and garlic bread and the rest as they say is history.

But on a possitive note I am back on it today, have done the shopping, stocked up on mug shots and laughing cow! So this time next week I hopefully will have undone any damage caused this week and then some...

Good Luck everyone if you've been good and if not then come join me back on the wagon, I'll even give you a leg up :)

Malibu xx

I so agree with something going around! I've had a head cold come and go for weeks, then a kidney infection started yesterday, so it was cranberry juice all day. and I couldn't even find the cranberry light! I feel knackered so it's pasta n sauce for dinner with veg thrown in. Good luck for tomorrow everyone

Dani

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good luck to everyone for tommorow I'm quite excited this week expecting to get my 3 stone award :) . I've had cold too . Can hardly breath out my nose but luckily my sense of taste hasn't gone :D

waterbabydani said:
I so agree with something going around! I've had a head cold come and go for weeks, then a kidney infection started yesterday, so it was cranberry juice all day. and I couldn't even find the cranberry light! I feel knackered so it's pasta n sauce for dinner with veg thrown in. Good luck for tomorrow everyone

Dani

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Aw hope you feel better soon

Jesus I'm so screwed. Tomorrow is my first weigh-in but I know it'll be bad. I bought some food this week that I THOUGHT was healthy but it transpired they were Syns rather than Healthy Extras, and I couldn't afford to throw it out so I had to eat it.

I wouldn't be surprised if I've GAINED weight. Definitely want to be 100% for the next week though. And the weather's improved so I want to go swimming.

I'm hoping I've lost 2lbs. I would be happy with that.

Aw hope you feel better soon

WOW your signature has inspired me so much!! Your progress has been amazing!!! :eek: You've definitely inspired me to stick with it 100%, because it clearly gives you rewards!!

Keep going you're doing SO WELL :D xxx

Oscaria said:
Jesus I'm so screwed. Tomorrow is my first weigh-in but I know it'll be bad. I bought some food this week that I THOUGHT was healthy but it transpired they were Syns rather than Healthy Extras, and I couldn't afford to throw it out so I had to eat it.

I wouldn't be surprised if I've GAINED weight. Definitely want to be 100% for the next week though. And the weather's improved so I want to go swimming.

I'm hoping I've lost 2lbs. I would be happy with that.

My first WI I put on 2lbs as I wasn't doing it properly! My second week I got my act together, read all the books, planned everything and I lost 8lbs!!! So don't stress - not everyone has a big loss their first week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My first WI I put on 2lbs as I wasn't doing it properly! My second week I got my act together, read all the books, planned everything and I lost 8lbs!!! So don't stress - not everyone has a big loss their first week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww thanks a lot, you're doing really well too xxx

Sorry to hear some of you have been under the weather, I hope you'll all be feeling better real soon!
I discovered scan bran this week and have had it everyday, so it will be interesting to see what I have done tomorrow, feeling thinner so lets hope it shows on the scales. :)

Well! I put 2 back on again so I'm right back where I started. But I'm feeling much better now and will be back at the gym as of wednesday aswell as being 100% food wise.

Hope everyone does better than me :)

Malibu xx

Back