Tuesday Weighers

half pound loss. Very happy as TOTM so hope for good weight loss next week.
xoxo

lost 3.5lb this week :D aiming for 3lb next week to get my 4 1/2 stone award and to get under the next stone bracket :D

Lost 4lbs :D Very happy with that, even if it was caused by illness :)

Good luck to everyone weighing in today.

My first weigh, since rejoining Slimming World, in is at 5pm tonight. I'm very excited, but slightly nervous.

Will keep you all updated. Good luck!! xx

1lb loss for me today, was very pleased as I haven't had a good couple of weeks, back on track now, but a tough week from next monday as hubby has an op so playing nursey, I am hoping to keep to my routine as best I can.

KraziKayzi said:
I STS today....not much of a start to my October challege :'(

(((()))) much better than a gain though ;)

Well done everyone for your losses got just under an hour and a half till wi and Xmas party time !!!!

2lb off for me this week.

Only half pound for me this week, a bit down with it but at least its a loss, so I will try harder and eat more SF foods this week! :)

First week of slimming world and a 3 pound loss. Pleased considering it is that time of the month :)

Nice surprise lost 4lb this week got my 3.5 stone award won slimmer of the week and the raffle I'm a very happy bunny:happy096:

Well done everyone on your losses.

I'm gutted this week, have put 2.5lb on and I don't know why. Have been filling my form in religiously and doing the online food diary, so I'm stumped.:confused:

Back