Tuesday Weighers

Wow. Loads if great losses. Well dine Tuesday weighers :)

I'll pop back on Thursday

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2lb for me this week, which is a good loss, but I had hoped for more. Don't they say the more you have to lose, the easier it falls off in the first few months?

Although I have to say I don't know what was wrong with me this week. I just wasn't hungry. I was skipping lunches or breakfasts cos I wasn't in the mood for them. I know that's cost me maybe an extra pound or two. And I didn't get out to be active as I'd hoped, since it rained solidly for days here this week.

C'est la vie! Next week!

well done everyone on the great losses!!! i sts again for the second week running. i do know why and have put a plan in place, im taking pressure off myself, im planning my meals better and im keeping a food diary again. taking it one meal at a time. really want a stone off by christmas but will just have to see how it goes. had a good old weigh in night pig out as i have a stinking cold and was in need of comfort food, ive been craving it all week, so have allowed myself today to have the things i want then tomorrow the hard work begins, i need to set up good habits for life and not just fumble through the week eating rubbish then skipping meals in the hope i dont gain, its not helpful at all. wish me luck im gonna need it i think!!

2.5 lb gone this week too! I'm so happy, only wishing I had re-joined sooner! Ah well, we will all be so pleased with ourselves in a few months down the line. Definitely worth it!

2.5 off this week, puts me in the '12 st' for the first time a twenty years! took advantage of the M&S sale and have brought a couple of new Bras and some knickers that fit!

I lost 1.5lbs so pleased, 3 for stone and a half and 2 to get below 14 first time in 8 years!

5 and a half off for me in my first week of rejoining. I am thrilled!! Hoping for 1 and a half off next week for my half stone award :) xx

this week...

3lb off this week!!! delighted... pot luck with me each week.. regardless of how hard I try!

just know next week will be much less.. but cross that bridge!

well done everyone on the great losses!!! i sts again for the second week running. i do know why and have put a plan in place, im taking pressure off myself, im planning my meals better and im keeping a food diary again. taking it one meal at a time. really want a stone off by christmas but will just have to see how it goes. had a good old weigh in night pig out as i have a stinking cold and was in need of comfort food, ive been craving it all week, so have allowed myself today to have the things i want then tomorrow the hard work begins, i need to set up good habits for life and not just fumble through the week eating rubbish then skipping meals in the hope i dont gain, its not helpful at all. wish me luck im gonna need it i think!!

You don't need luck, Conlou... you just need focus. So here's to a focused week ahead! x

Well done to all the great losses and the sts keep up the good work all

STS this week...I've been playing with the same half lb for a month now. Starting to get a bit fed up! Gonna do a food diary and try speed soup this week to see it that helps.

poppy81 said:
STS this week...I've been playing with the same half lb for a month now. Starting to get a bit fed up! Gonna do a food diary and try speed soup this week to see it that helps.

Fingers crossed for you

Didn't WI this week as still poorly however stepped on scales in doctors and according to that I've lost 6 lbs! Should get my stone award next week and more!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back