Tuesday Weighers

I lost 2lb so now i'm half a pound off my Club 10 and 1.5lb away from TWO STONE !!

WHOOP WHOOP !!

I really didnt think I'd done well and was just praying it wasn't a gain !! crazy

x

It was 3.5lbs off, was a little bit disapointed because I'm used to seeing higher numbers on a first week. But at the same time I've never eaten as well on a diet before :)

my 1st wi on tuesday soooooo nervous im at a friends tomorrow for sunday roast wit yorkies and wine goin to gym on tuesday mornin at 9 then wi at 6 but readin i shouldnt go to gym tuesday mornin as its wi day! im confused help pretty pretty please ith splenda on top haha xx

my 1st wi on tuesday soooooo nervous im at a friends tomorrow for sunday roast wit yorkies and wine goin to gym on tuesday mornin at 9 then wi at 6 but readin i shouldnt go to gym tuesday mornin as its wi day! im confused help pretty pretty please ith splenda on top haha xx

ive heard of that before if you go to the gym before weigh in you ll gain cause of all the water you ll consume not really sure on it. how often do you go to the gym weekly

It was 3.5lbs off, was a little bit disapointed because I'm used to seeing higher numbers on a first week. But at the same time I've never eaten as well on a diet before :)

It can vary, I only lost 1lb on my first week and I was gutted, but hey a loss is a loss and its in the right direction!

I go. Twice a week tuesday nd friday then aquafit on a thursday x

Lydiahoyle said:
Hey just wondered if anyone does red or green days or do the just stick to EE? Or have a mix?

I did ee everyday for about the 1st 8 weeks but have been doing a few red and green days mixed in

With regards to the gym and weigh in business if your new to exercise you might see it on the scales to begin with because your retailing water and such around your joints and muscles because they're a little shocked, however the more you get used to the exercise the less this will happen so I wouldnt be put off going to the gym on a tuesday because lets face it its hard enough getting there in the first place let alone messing around with times etc... just take in to account that you might be holding water for the first few weeks when you weigh in so don't feel too bad if you don't loose as much as you'd hope initially.

Sorry for rambling :) Good luck tomorrow.

Malibu xx

Thanks I wouldnt call it rambling lol x

Lydiahoyle said:
Think I'm going to do a few red and green days I feel I need more heb's sometimes! Did u still find a loss?

Yes still having good losses :) fingers crossed it's the same tommorow

Was a v bad girl yday nd had 5 glasses of red wine :( so had a cup of feyian tea to hopefully undo some damage 1st WI tomorrow nd no gym coz friends back is sore so gonna go wednesday instead x

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow! Even though I've only had 48.5 syns this week....I'm really not feeling positive :(

Morning! Good luck for your WI today! Just had a mountain of super free SS foods for breakfast as dont feel like I've lost... As if this morning can make a diff to my WI! X

Lydiahoyle said:
Well I can't weigh in tonight so weighed in at home this morning as my scales have always shown the same and I have lost half pound. Pleased but a little disappointed. Lots more water and exercise is needed me thinks. Good luck everyone!

Well done Lydia :)

Good luck all the Tuesday weighers

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back