Tuesday Weighers

Lost 4lb this week:)

I lost 3lb's this week I am very happy and I got my 1st award, Good luck to all Tuesday weighers and see you all next week x

Well done everyone some amazing losses :)

I discovered scan bran!

1lb on this week. So still under target despite the 4 days of unplanned eating out. Must remember that is why I put the weight on in the first place. At least I haven't started on the Bailey's yet, but have been having tempting thoughts.

Well done to everyone for their losses this week. Mine was 2lbs which got me my 4 1/2 stone award and SOW. There is now light at the end of the tunnel. I'm starting to feel that 36lbs is now possible. The countdown has started!!!

Lost 0.5 this week so that's 4lb in 2 weeks keeps me happily losing I m aiming to get 2 lb this week so here I go superfree madness begins xxxx
Well done all on your efforts this week keep on keeping on giys and we ll all be target members one day

Well done everyone!

I lost 1lb which means I had my stone award! (only just lol but still).

Bit nervous about the week ahead as lots going on... but here's hoping it'll be onwards and downwards!! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 2.5 this week, 4.5 in two weeks isn't bad at all so am very pleased. Now to do the same again so I can get a half stone sticker next week :D

Not said hello in here yet - so hello fellow Tuesday weighers!!!

I lost 4lbs this week, which was better than I had hoped, but think it was a bit of a roll over from last week when I thought I had lost but hadn't!

Aiming for an average of 4lbs/week loss over the next 4 weeks, as I really want to get down 300lbs, get my 2 1/2 stone award and hit my Club 10 before going to Vegas in 1 month! Know it is ambitious, but worth a shot!

Not said hello in here yet - so hello fellow Tuesday weighers!!!

I lost 4lbs this week, which was better than I had hoped, but think it was a bit of a roll over from last week when I thought I had lost but hadn't!

Aiming for an average of 4lbs/week loss over the next 4 weeks, as I really want to get down 300lbs, get my 2 1/2 stone award and hit my Club 10 before going to Vegas in 1 month! Know it is ambitious, but worth a shot!

Possitive mental attitude!!! You can do it hun!!! x

Weighed in last night and happy to have had a Maintain after one very boozy weekend.

Aiming for a loss of 2lb next Tuesday to get me past my half stone award and further towards my Christmas Mini Target.

Well done to everyone this week. :) Heres to another great week for us all, good luck xx

Well done everyone! :)

I'm even more pleased now, I always have to leave before the end of the group sesh as I'm in a chorus on the other side of the city an hour later, so I'm not there when they do SOTW. Some of the ladies from work were there (not that I'm close to, but know to say hello) and one came over today with a big bag as I won SOTW! It's my first time, and I'm never the best at anything, this once I was & it's got me practically bursting :)

- It also led to much hilarity when I offered someone an 'orange' (I'm not keen) and they pointed out the massive label saying grapefruit on it, hehe!

What did you do with the scan bran?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, I have only tried fish pate which I make myself, but I try and have it everyday!

Back