Tuesday Weighers

Well done to all the Tuesday weighers, I've just read the last few pages of posts since I last posted!

Don't be disheartened if you 'only' lost 0.5-2lbs this week. Losing 1-2 pounds a week is what's considered a healthy rate so don't be so hard on yourselves!

As for syns, many weeks I have 0 all week (and that's an honest 0!) yet I still average losing 1.5-2.5lbs each week! PLEASE don't be disheartened!

What I find helps when I feel that way is to look at a picture I found online of 1lb of fat! I can't post as I don't have the priviledges yet. It's a photo of a mug with a pound of fat overflowing slightly out of it. So those week where I've lost half a pound I picture that and think I've lost half a mug of fat from my body and it helps!

Or say yesterday when I was getting annoyed at how slow weight loss is. I pictured 14.5 mugs of fat and thought about how heavy that would be to carry around all day and suddenly I felt lighter and more motivated to carry on!

We'll all get there at the pace which is best for us :)

Have a great week all!! xxxxxxxx :)

Gained 1 & 1/2 this week :(

Gained 1 & 1/2 this week :(

Don't worry it happens! Just have a fresh start this week... Follow your first week if feeling a bit demotivated and that will be off again in less that a week! You can do it!! :D

slscarborough said:
another 2lb loss for me this week - but really going to try for 3lb next week to get to my first 1/2 a stone.

Well done :) and good luck for Tuesday

Well today tommorow & Tuesday are red days . Got to try something sneaky peek on my scales show no change this week :( think I've hit brick wall no 1 unless a miracle happens in the next 2 days . I know things can change ive been here thinking this before but normally by Sunday I notice some difference

hi secound weigh in last tuesday and lost 2.5 pounds. really happy with that as id had a shitty first start to week and had only been on plan for 4 days x lovin extra easy x

hi secound weigh in last tuesday and lost 2.5 pounds. really happy with that as id had a shitty first start to week and had only been on plan for 4 days x lovin extra easy x

Well done!

All set for tomorrow's weigh-in. I'm going to a morning one tomorrow due to other commitments so will know nice and early!

Sineadsss said:
good luck for weigh ins is there a thread for thurs night weigh ins ive tried to set one up!!

Yes there is :)

I'm in it! I just pop back here as I used to weigh on Tuesday

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck everyone got my fingers crossed for you all . Hoping those red days have worked for me

Looks like I'm the first to weigh in.... drum roll........

1lb off for me :) well chuffed as I got off to a slow startso that now averages out at 0.5lb a week which I can't sniff at. slow and steady is the way to go, or so I've heard, hopefully means the weight is more likley to stay off.

Good luck everyone :)

Malibu xx

I weighed in at home, and lost 5lbs from last week. Unfortunately, it's because of being too ill to eat and being sick rather than healthy eating :(

Oh dear Dannilion sorry to hear that :-(

Well done everyone else so far on your weight loss!

I've lost another 2lbs this week! Well pleased!

:talk017::talk017:

Half a pound off for me today!

And, my Platinum Body Magic Award!

Back