Tuesday Weighers

YAH!!!!! I'm sooooooooo happy - 2lb loss for me (Finally lol)

:D

Class in just over 2 hours - nervous but excited! Looks like some good losses today, hope I can do the same :)

Good luck everyone xx

I'll be a gainer again tonight, really cant get my head into slimming mode at the mo :( x

You never know, you might be pleasantly surprised! xx

Some great losses well done everyone . My turn in 30 mins feeling confident I've lost something not as much as usual keeping my fingers crossed

I lost 3lb this week too :) into the next stone bracket and got my 4 1/2 stone award :)

joint sotw too *yay*

Some great weight losses everyone.
I lost 3.5lb this week, got slimmer of the week and into the next stone, chuffed to bits.:)

I am very disappointed as I gained half pound tonight and I don't know why, was so upset I didn't stay to class I just wanted to get out and cry, I know it sounds perfetic but I have really tried hard this week and I feel why me!
Good luck to everyone else and well done to those who have already weighed! Rant over :wave_cry:

Nikki, please don't be disappointed, I know it's not very nice, I put 2.5lb on the other week and we still don't know why. Then I lost 4lb the week after, don't give up.:)

Nikkiruth said:
I am very disappointed as I gained half pound tonight and I don't know why, was so upset I didn't stay to class I just wanted to get out and cry, I know it sounds perfetic but I have really tried hard this week and I feel why me!
Good luck to everyone else and well done to those who have already weighed! Rant over :wave_cry:

Hi I gained 1/2 lb too, however It was the first week I strayed off plan, I also gave up smoking successfully so that's a plus I suppose. I bought a recipe book and the mag so I'm motivated now. Let's make next week a good one!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Nikki, please don't be disappointed, I know it's not very nice, I put 2.5lb on the other week and we still don't know why. Then I lost 4lb the week after, don't give up.:)

Thanks Chiana, just really gets to me when I know I have done so well, lets hope for a good loss next week :fingerscrossed:

Hi I gained 1/2 lb too, however It was the first week I strayed off plan, I also gave up smoking successfully so that's a plus I suppose. I bought a recipe book and the mag so I'm motivated now. Let's make next week a good one!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done on the quit smoking and thanks for your support, I am deffinatly going to lose next week, I pledge it here and now :)

Back