Tuesday Weighers

Lost 3 lb! 9lb in 3 weeks... So happy. Still not feeling any different tho!!

Lydiahoyle said:
Half on. Not happy as I don't know why but (don't mean to give too much info) I needed a wee!

That's a shame x

Last week I needed a 'ahem' - hence the 2 lb gain!!!

Hopefully yours will be gone again next week x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha! I think the 'ahem' was also on it's way so wouldn't have helped! Fingers crossed for nxt week. Good luck for Thursday xx

I refused to leave the house until i....*ahem*ed.....hence the good loss :8855:

Ok and I'm waiting for I told you so . 2lb off for me so only 2 to go for my 4 stone . Happy relieved and all that :)

aesir22 said:
Lost 3! Exactly what I wanted :D and into the next stone bracket yaaaay

Yay well done :)

little_bubblez said:
I lost 3lb this week too :) into the next stone bracket and got my 4 1/2 stone award :)

joint sotw too *yay*

Oh so pleased to see this well done :) excellent

Chiana said:
Some great weight losses everyone.
I lost 3.5lb this week, got slimmer of the week and into the next stone, chuffed to bits.:)

Brill well done :)

Nikkiruth said:
I am very disappointed as I gained half pound tonight and I don't know why, was so upset I didn't stay to class I just wanted to get out and cry, I know it sounds perfetic but I have really tried hard this week and I feel why me!
Good luck to everyone else and well done to those who have already weighed! Rant over :wave_cry:

((((()))) that must be so frustrating . Fingers crossed your hard work will show next week keep up the good work

Ok and I'm waiting for I told you so . 2lb off for me so only 2 to go for my 4 stone . Happy relieved and all that :)

Permission to shout at you when you next go" ohhhhh i don't think i've lost this week"?

please please?

well done- 2lb is awesome :D

waterbabydani said:
Hi I gained 1/2 lb too, however It was the first week I strayed off plan, I also gave up smoking successfully so that's a plus I suppose. I bought a recipe book and the mag so I'm motivated now. Let's make next week a good one!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh well done on giving up smoking that's great . Good luck for the coming week

Lydiahoyle said:
Half on. Not happy as I don't know why but (don't mean to give too much info) I needed a wee!

Oh I always go when I arrive for wi lol

Soph.w said:
Lost 3 lb! 9lb in 3 weeks... So happy. Still not feeling any different tho!!

Well done you will trust me :)

little_bubblez said:
Permission to shout at you when you next go" ohhhhh i don't think i've lost this week"?

please please?

well done- 2lb is awesome :D

Ok you can lol . I tell you it wasn't till this morning my scales went down . Think the red days pulled it back for me and changing my breakfast thanks :)

gottasleepnow said:
YAH!!!!! I'm sooooooooo happy - 2lb loss for me (Finally lol)

:D

Well done so happy for you

So I said last week....

Aiming for an average of 4lbs/week loss over the next 4 weeks, as I really want to get down 300lbs, get my 2 1/2 stone award and hit my Club 10 before going to Vegas in 1 month! Know it is ambitious, but worth a shot!

So cannot complain with a 4lb loss this week :D
Just 3 more WI's then it is holiday time!

Hi guys may i join you? I have re joined slimming world tonight after a break for about 6 months. I gave up smoking 3 and a half weeks ago, and now im not finding that so hard i am shifting my focus back to slimming world.
I weighed in tonight at 13st 1lb and my target (at the moment) is 10st 7lb.
Id like to loose on average 1 1/2 lb per week up to christmas and stay the same over christmas :D i think this is realistic.
Hope every one has had a good week
claire

leis01 said:
Just have to say that your weight loss is amazing,you must be delighted, well done... How do you get such high numbers every week.???;)

Thanks it is slowing down a bit . Just stick with it eat the speed superfree plenty of it ;) I'm 100% on plan every day never had any flexi days . And mix things about . I've had to introduce red days at times to keep my body on it's toes :)

Back