Tuesday Weighers

Well I've been away for a long weekend so I am expecting a gain! Spent a lot of time walking but been quite naughty so I'm cool with a gain if it arrives

There's some great tips there - hoping- I've been doing SW for years now, off and on, and it amazes me how much i forget. I find it helps me to go over the SW 'Bible' every now and again just to refresh my memory!

I've been planning on doing the C25K for a few weeks now but just havn't got round to it coz of weather, child care, no running buddy. So i recon I'm going to borrow my mums treadmill and do it at home and then I've got no excuse. I'm sure my daughter will sit there cheering me on lol.

Big shop next monday so will be buying loads of speed foods for my 777 week.

I'm feeling strangely inspired lol :) Thanks Hoping!!!

Malibu xx

Just made a call and the treadmill is on its way (once all clothes have been removed as its currently standing in as a clothes maiden, so won't me missed).

I am all over it like beans on toast!!!!

Good luck everyone :)

Malibu xx

Im nervous for tomorrow, I've not been especially bad, I'm just unsure. I think its because I've won sotw twice, my losses have gone up each week and I can't really gauge if I've lost anything. Think am just putting pressure on myself unnecessarily, but knowing it and stopping it are two different things!

Excellent. I do the c25k in the gym (well try to anyway!!) and find it great just to build up my running time as I really can't run!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I go to the gym every week and I can do an hour on the cross trainer and I can do a step class for a full hour on the highest step etc... so I can't be that unfit. But for some reason I am absolutly rubbish at running can't do more than 2 min without feeling like an asthmatic with a 60 a day habit lol. So fingers crossed the C25K will help me get over my running issue :)

Malibu xx

Any morning weighers out there, is it a big difference from an evening weigh? Usually weigh in at 5pm but as half term thinking of getting it out the way for the day.

i weigh in the morning and its a really busy group. ur weight changes by about 2lbs through out the day, so i think it does make a difference because u havent really eaten much in the morning, so ur not weighing as much as after 3 meals and snacks.
hope that helps.

i weigh in the morning and its a really busy group. ur weight changes by about 2lbs through out the day, so i think it does make a difference because u havent really eaten much in the morning, so ur not weighing as much as after 3 meals and snacks.
hope that helps.

Thanks :) does help, didnt think it would be that much..not sure want to deal with a poss gain the next week when I switched back!

Good luck to everyone for tommorow looking forward to mine tommorow evening ;)

Weight can fluctuate a lot more than 2lbs through the day so just be aware if you go back to evening weigh ins the result may not show the effort put in at first. Good luck all!

Back