Tuesday Weighers

hoping said:
4lbs off for me this week and gets me my 4.5 stone! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wicked well done .

I'm soo excited for tonight really hoping to get my 4 st

Only need half a pound tonight to get me to my 2 stone award. I've been pretty good so fingers crossed. Roll on 5 o'clock!!

Good luck to everyone weighing in today, hope you all get the results you want! :)

I'm not feeling well today, and am off work but am still heading to WI tonight at 5pm - I've been so good this week and am too excited/anxious for my result to not go.

Will keep you all updated xx

Only lost 0.5lb - slightly disappointed but holding a lot of water (fingers swollen & bad tummy) so hopefully will show next week x

Lost 2.5lbs!! Gained Club 10 award AND Slimmer of the month award!!! So surprised about slimmer of the month, never thought I would get that! :D One week of gold Body magic done, 7 to go!

Lost 1.5lb, a bit disappointed as I haven't done anything different this week & I've lost more previously but any rather down than up, so yay.

Woohoo, lost 2.5lb tonight very happy been a good few weeks back after rejoining.

5.5lb off this week, and SOTW!! Yay! Also got my stone award!
Great week!
Well done to everyone else, and remember if you've had a gain, it's okay, you'll make up for it next week!

Good luck to those who haven't checked in yet!

Lydiahoyle said:
Just weigh in. 1.5 off! Pleased but aimed for 2! Nevermind more exercise now for nxt week.

That's a great loss x

So happy for you :)

Some amazing losses here - well done Tuesday weighers!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lost 2.5lb- i missed sotw and sotm by half a pound *argh*

but i still lost 10.5lb this month :)

Back