Tuesday Weighers

Id like to postpone Tue lol - up till today been very good (even though craved choc like mad cause * week) but today not motivated at all (prob cause knew tonight would be impossible to syn - indian meal at oh friends house) -

So if i could postpone tue till later on in week it gives me longer to loose it lol x

Lydiahoyle said:
I feel stressed so as normal I look to eat to emotionally get through the moment! So far eaten 2 satsumas, 2 slices of ham, a hartleys jelly with anchor light. So hard for me to not eat naughty stuff!!

Well done for picking on SW foods though! Keep on track hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lydiahoyle said:
Thank you! I have learnt tonight to male some easy snack SW friendly foods!!

That's great :) Preparation is your friend on SW I've found - always make sure there's a healthier choice around

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not looking forward to this Tuesday, after a dreadful synful splurge on party food. Hope hope hope I still manage to lose - am trying to even my syns out for the week still - ... or at least maintain. If I gain, I will cry!

For all those people who will feel disheartened at 'Only' loosing 1/2lb or 1lb this week: take a look at my avatar picture. That shows what 1lb of fat looks like. If you lose that or 1/2 of that from your body that's BRILLIANT. Imagine less of that stuff you're carrying around everywhere!

only 1lb off

I think many of us (me included) have made the mistake of thinking that if we have not lost at least 2lbs every week that we are not doing or plan correctly and that we are failures.

This is not true, healthy eating is not a competition or a race. It does not really who has lost most weight this week or month at SW class, as long as each of us has lost something. It has taken me 50 years of yoyo dieting to get as fat as I am, and althought it would be great to be slim overnight, I must accept and not beat myself up that I can not lose mamoth amounts everyweek. I have been doing SW for 5 weeks (this time) and have lost 11lbs, thats 11lbs of less boobs trying to escape from my bra, 11lbs of less fat jiggling around my stomach, and I will be happy with everyone 1less lb that goes:soapbox:

Hi everyone, I hope its ok to join. I am a newbie and having my first weighin this tues. This is my first time doing sw and so far I like it a lot!! Well done everyone on your weight losses ye are giving me hope that this diet will work.

Well I'm nervous about weigh in already lol. Had a few too many syns this weekend with little sis home from uni. Then after piano and violin lesson my teacher ordered pizza :O had 3 big slices ooooooops I was just so starving :(

Ohhh i'm getting nervous!!! I really hope I've lost enough this week!!

I just need to find some energy to exercise tonight....maybe some pepsi max for a caffeine kick THEN get on that wii fit :D

Well on Wednesday i was sent to hospital with suspected appendicitus...when the tests came back negative i celebrated with a mcdonalds....and today i gave in to the temptation of banoffee pie!!! Tuesday will not be fun!!!

Good luck to everyone tommorow . Not sure what to expect had a very good week but due to start monthlies tommorow so not expecting much as I'm feeling so sore & bloated . But that fine with me . More than happy with my loses so far . I had a strong urge to get the box of choccies out the cupboard this evening but I resisted :D

I had a strong urge to get the box of choccies out the cupboard this evening but I resisted :D

Well done at resisting. Lets hope your rewarded at WI tomorrow x

well I put 1.5 lb on very disappointed because that takes my total loss back to 1lb which in about 6 weeks is quite shameful :(

However I am determined this week to do better, I went shopping last night and have lots of speed foods at the ready. I want that 1.5lb back off this week if it kills me lol.

Good luck everyone.

Malibu xx

Off to WI now but not feeling very confident - had good week apart fm meal out at friends sat night but saved few syns every day & done extra body magic. Fingers & Toes crossed lol x

Back