Tuesday Weighers

I lost 0.5 this week, pleased with that as it was my first week and slowly got back into it after nine months. Now feel more focused this week to aim for a 100%!

First ever weigh in this morning and was 10st 11lb, feeling very positive i can do this and looking forward to seeing some pounds drop next week :)

well done on all the losses x

MalibuStacey said:
well I put 1.5 lb on very disappointed because that takes my total loss back to 1lb which in about 6 weeks is quite shameful :(

However I am determined this week to do better, I went shopping last night and have lots of speed foods at the ready. I want that 1.5lb back off this week if it kills me lol.

Good luck everyone.

Malibu xx

Good luck sure you can do it

CurvyKaren said:
4lb off ! Yay!

Got my 2st award :)

x

Excellent well done :)

bunnylovesalan said:
I lost 0.5 this week, pleased with that as it was my first week and slowly got back into it after nine months. Now feel more focused this week to aim for a 100%!

Cool well done & all the best for the coming week

melissajayne83 said:
First ever weigh in this morning and was 10st 11lb, feeling very positive i can do this and looking forward to seeing some pounds drop next week :)

well done on all the losses x

Good luck for the coming week :)

Well got my hair cut had quite a bit taken off might help with the wi later ;) lol also treated myself to some make up rarely wear any feel like I need to sort myself out . Good luck to all those still to wi

1lb off for me. x

2.5lb for me happy with that, but wish it was more.

WI in 4.5 hours, and I'm dreading it. I was very very bad this week. Had a night out on Friday with the OH, and a day of shopping and KFC on Saturday with my cousin, and then another night out on Sunday with the girls.. and then of course it was Halloween last night, and the kids brought home bags and bags of goodies, so I had to have a few...and then a few more... oh dear!!! I've really messed up this week.

If I have a STS I'll be surprised. I'm prepared for a gain. :( Nobody to blame but myself and my lack of control this week.

xMandyDx said:
WI in 4.5 hours, and I'm dreading it. I was very very bad this week. Had a night out on Friday with the OH, and a day of shopping and KFC on Saturday with my cousin, and then another night out on Sunday with the girls.. and then of course it was Halloween last night, and the kids brought home bags and bags of goodies, so I had to have a few...and then a few more... oh dear!!! I've really messed up this week.

If I have a STS I'll be surprised. I'm prepared for a gain. :( Nobody to blame but myself and my lack of control this week.

Ive had the same hard week xx

I am not able to make it to weigh in tonight but something had to be done to stop the rot. It took me ages to get to target and then I fell out target range almost immediately! :mad:

Weighed myself this morning and I am 5.5lbs over target :cry:if I keep going this way I could easily put it all back on and I WILL NOT DO THAT

Today I am starting a November Challenge (link in signature) to get to the lower end of target range and more importantly into good habits again before Christmas madness decends.

This is something that I will have to work at forever !!

My first weighin and I lost 4.5lbs so I am delighted. Well done fellow tuesday weighers and heres to a good week for us all.

lost 3.5lb this week- got my 5 stone award!!!! yaaaaay :D half way :)

Back