Tuesday Weighers

Lydiahoyle said:
Stayed the same, pleased but slightly disappointed but I know it's because I have been lax on tracking also done no exercise so onwards and downwards!!! Well done everyone xxxx
At least you know why and can turn it around and get a loss next week :)
little_bubblez said:
lost 3.5lb this week- got my 5 stone award!!!! yaaaaay :D half way :)
Well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Is it ok if I join? I lost 0.5lb this week. That's 5lbs in total. Slow loser!!!

3lb of for me & slimmer of the week better than expected :) so very pleased

little_bubblez said:
lost 3.5lb this week- got my 5 stone award!!!! yaaaaay :D half way :)

Wow that's awesome well done :)

Well done everyone else some fantastic losses

4.5lbs for me this week - keeping up the weekly average I was after - and got my 2 stone award!
Means for my WI next week (last one before heading away to get married) I need 2.5lbs for my Club 10, and 4.5lbs to get my 2 1/2 Stone award (and to get to the sub 300lbs mark).
Need to be extra good this week - but have so many things on before we go away going to be tough!
Starting to worry the suit I hired for the wedding may be a touch loose!

Last edited:
H*Bomb said:
4.5lbs for me this week - keeping up the weekly average I was after - and got my 2 stone award!
Means for my WI next week (last one before heading away to get married) I need 2.5lbs for my Club 10, and 4.5lbs to get my 2 1/2 Stone award (and to get to the sub 300lbs mark).
Need to be extra good this week - but have so many things on before we go away going to be tough!
Starting to worry the suit I hired for the wedding may be a touch loose!

Great news well done!

1lb off for me this week.

Well done on the great losses this week.

1/2lb this week, 13&1/2 total fingers crossed I'll reach my 1st stone this week!

Well done everyone!

I think my bad evening and my illness sunday cancelled each other out (as I ate like a sw piggy Mon & today to make up for it) and I lost 5lb, making my 1st stone award. Dead chuffed, but nobody has asked me how it went so bit deflated that i can't share the wonder

Hi, I've refound minimins and slimming world, it was my 3rd weigh in this week and I lost 3.5lbs, giving me my half stone award and I got slimmer of the week :) I feel slimmer already!

ThatBubbs said:
Well done everyone!

I think my bad evening and my illness sunday cancelled each other out (as I ate like a sw piggy Mon & today to make up for it) and I lost 5lb, making my 1st stone award. Dead chuffed, but nobody has asked me how it went so bit deflated that i can't share the wonder

Congrats on such a great loss

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

1/2 off for me last night hoping for more after massive gain last week thinking it was (tom , bloaty, constipation etc) but alas 1/2 came off and 1/2 has gone and keep on going this week to shift some more im happy enough with 1/2 every week (over a year makes 2 stone) who couldnt be happy with that! :) its just hte huge gains that i gotta figure out! lol hahah heres to a great week guys and gals xxx

STS for me this week, a bit low but will bounce back and am going to try and lose 2lb for this week :D

Back