Tuesday Weighers

Well done everyone!

I think my bad evening and my illness sunday cancelled each other out (as I ate like a sw piggy Mon & today to make up for it) and I lost 5lb, making my 1st stone award. Dead chuffed, but nobody has asked me how it went so bit deflated that i can't share the wonder

Brilliant weight loss. so spill??? Did you do anything different x

Brilliant weight loss. so spill??? Did you do anything different x

Thanks lovey :) I had less fizzy drinks, and I learnt to swim this week - I haven't done much of it, but a few hours of larking about can't have hurt. Also, because I'd eaten some crap Fri at a party, I ended up cutting down to 6.5 syns a day for half my week which looks to have helped too :)

Think a little carried over from the previous week when I didn't lose as much as I thought I would, and lucky I was poorly to counteract the bad behaviour really! It's really spurred me on though to be good this week :)

karnak said:
I think many of us (me included) have made the mistake of thinking that if we have not lost at least 2lbs every week that we are not doing or plan correctly and that we are failures.

This is not true, healthy eating is not a competition or a race. It does not really who has lost most weight this week or month at SW class, as long as each of us has lost something. It has taken me 50 years of yoyo dieting to get as fat as I am, and althought it would be great to be slim overnight, I must accept and not beat myself up that I can not lose mamoth amounts everyweek. I have been doing SW for 5 weeks (this time) and have lost 11lbs, thats 11lbs of less boobs trying to escape from my bra, 11lbs of less fat jiggling around my stomach, and I will be happy with everyone 1less lb that goes:soapbox:

That is the most sensible thing ever read thanks I think I needed that and ur right it's not a race

Hello! Brilliant losses everyone. I love reading these posts! I find if I'm feeling low and feeling the need to stuff my face with chocolate even when I'm not hungry! I sit down and read these posts and you all give me the power to carry on!

Lost 5 lbs in two weeks.

Ladies watch this space!

X
X

Hi all im new, i go to weigh in tuesday night at 6, i maintained this week which i wasnt pleased with after being so good all week! but just got to keep going! good luck everyone! xx

Yup so I got what I expected, and totally deserved. 1.5lb gain.

This week, I am obliged to go on another night out, and since two nights impacted my weight loss so much last week, I'm saving my syns this week. I'm saving 5 per day until Friday, when I'll have 30syns for that night. And I'll go 2syns over and round up my nights' consumption to 8 vodkas. I know that sounds like a lot, but they go so fast!

Oh well, as long as I'm planning for it, right?

Yup so I got what I expected, and totally deserved. 1.5lb gain.

This week, I am obliged to go on another night out, and since two nights impacted my weight loss so much last week, I'm saving my syns this week. I'm saving 5 per day until Friday, when I'll have 30syns for that night. And I'll go 2syns over and round up my nights' consumption to 8 vodkas. I know that sounds like a lot, but they go so fast!

Oh well, as long as I'm planning for it, right?

sounds like a good plan. You can use your syns weekly so thats fine.
Just make sure you don't have 8 vodka's followed by kebabs etc

ive being doing slimming world for the past 8 weeks and lost 8lbs but now with work i cant meet the meeting on a thurs so im going to weigh in here how do i set up a new thread on this? How does everyone find doing it online

Hi everyone, although joined a while back this is my first post :) feeling a bit demotivated at the moment after a couple weeks off... went back to weigh in this week to find i've gained by 2lbs.. so thought enough is enough! I need to get back on track.. and here I am :) loving the site so far, some great recipes on here that i'm dying to try out xx

Sineadsss said:
ive being doing slimming world for the past 8 weeks and lost 8lbs but now with work i cant meet the meeting on a thurs so im going to weigh in here how do i set up a new thread on this? How does everyone find doing it online

I work shifts Hun I just keep posting on this one even if go to
Meeting on different day

I am so glad I am a tuesday weigher this thread is so good. Everyone is coming across so positive, there have been some great weight losses this week but more importantly people who have struggled or been disappointed are picking themselves up and moving on it great. Well done everyone.

Go to a different class. You can go to any class, anywhere

sounds like a good plan. You can use your syns weekly so thats fine.
Just make sure you don't have 8 vodka's followed by kebabs etc

Yay! I done it! I had my few drinkies, that I'd planned for and then came home with those dreaded munchies, so I took a few slices of ham from the fridge to nibble on, instead of cooking up something nasty and greasy lol
Really looking forward to my WI on Tuesday now!

I'm dreading tomorrow, I've done body magic, but I've had 2 boozy nights out, then yesterday I caved in and demolished a large portion of Christmas cake :(

Had another brill week been good . Only need 1.5 for my 4.5 stone that'll do me this week . And I will have reached my Xmas goal I stuck on the tree in group a few weeks back . Good luck tommorow everyone

Back