Tuesday Weighers

Had a really good week this's week! My OH has broken his leg and we have 20 pedigree dexter Carlyle the need feeding an calving at the moment so some serious body magic going on right now! Ha fingers crossed! X

Dreading Weigh In tomorrow afternoon lol. My plans to stop in all weekend didn't happen at all - I've been sooo naughty!

Back on plan now with lots of Speed/Superspeed, water and exercise.

Hoping for at least a maintain lol, fingers crossed! Good luck everyone else weighing in tomorrow xx

I also hit the christmas cake this weekend, I never should have cut it now I can't stop eating it!! Dreading weigh in, I had been so good all week. Maybe, just maybe...

I've been good 7 x red days (fishy week apart fm 1 day) zumba twice. Not been well but not cheated (REALLY tempted to lol) but not feeling very confident as my weight losses are sooooooooo slow.
But will see what happens.
Think might need a treat straight after though x

Well everyone... 2.5lb off. It was SO 2 and three quarters because it went between 2.5lb and 3lb and then settled on 2.5lb. I'm happy anyway. I'm 1.5lb away from my 2.5 stone since August!

The most important bit is I'm in the "16s" !!! Yay!

x

Good luck to everyone today x x

Just got back from weigh in..... 2.5lbs gone :D:D so flamin' happy... total now 1stone 3.5lbs gone, now motivated to lose that 3.5lbs to get my 1.5stone shiney. I'm back on track! xx

I GIVE UP!!!!!
0.5.lb on - can't of done anymore

Slimbysummer said:
I GIVE UP!!!!!

I'm so sorry, what has your c said? Please don't go I live reading you posts. But I know what it can be like when you've been trying really hard and you don't see any results. X

Yeah I've stuck 100% to plan. Fingers crossed for a good loss x
I am hoping a little better that the last couple of weeks which was one pound each week, I should not complain as I had not been 100% but a little more would be nice this week;)

I GIVE UP!!!!!

So sorry hun. There was a woman like that in my group and she finally told our C that she was going to just give up, and C convinced her to give it one last go. The next week she lost 2.5lb.
Another girl in our group was constantly hovering on the same half pound. On, off, on, off, on.... She finally got over that speed bump and lost 1lb, which set her up to lose again the last 3 weeks.

Don't give up, give it one last try. Do you exercise? Maybe kick it up a notch just to get yourself back on track. Or try the 777 challenge?

Whatever you decide, I hope you stick around. You're always so full of advice and friendly chat. x

I think I'm emotionally scarred from my gain last week haha, I'm terrified now to go to WI. I know I've been on plan, and even saved syns for my night out, but the fact that I had a night out at all is kinda scary.

long & moaning!

So sorry hun. There was a woman like that in my group and she finally told our C that she was going to just give up, and C convinced her to give it one last go. The next week she lost 2.5lb.
Another girl in our group was constantly hovering on the same half pound. On, off, on, off, on.... She finally got over that speed bump and lost 1lb, which set her up to lose again the last 3 weeks.

Don't give up, give it one last try. Do you exercise? Maybe kick it up a notch just to get yourself back on track. Or try the 777 challenge?

Whatever you decide, I hope you stick around. You're always so full of advice and friendly chat. x

Thanks hun.
Didn't talk to C - too busy running out of door crying. Last time I spoke to her, she was just bit dismissive, and she's always with the new people joing so you don't get chance to chat to her till end of class (2 hours later!)

Prior to SW i did no exercise and now i'm doing 2 Zumba classes. I've had soooo much superfree. this week had NO CARBS other than my HEX of wm bread a day.

When you try soooo hard and get no where its hard to stay motivated. I would have been fed up at a 0.5lb loss but least it would have still been a loss. But a gain!!!

The people i've got friends with in my group are:
Mel (had 3 weeks of plan, eating all sorts) - gained 0.5lb
Karen - has lost 3 - 4lb EVERY WEEK (went out for bday lunch yday & had curly fries, onion rings etc etc) and lost 2lb
Tracy - did Zumba twice last wk for 1st time every & had ok week food wise (few treats) and lost 3.5lb
Why is it working for them and not me???

I writed down EVERYTHING i eat, and everyone tells me my diaries look right so Why?

How long have u not loosing as much as you would have liked?

I hate it when c's don't listen to you, I always feel like they think your lying when u say you've had a poor loss but stuck to plan.

I find my body hold on to it's weight for as long as possible and finally gives in and lets me drop 3-4 lbs all at once. I don't have a gradual loss. It all or nothing with me x.

Back