Tuesday Weighers

3lb gone! I'm amazed! :) well done to everyone! xx

my C doesnt do the scales either....well, actually, she weighed the woman who does the weighing, then offered to do my weigh in but the woman before me poked her out of the seat ;) heehee, was quite amusing actually.

Having people to do the paying and weighing (heehee- that rhymes) gives my C time to do the new members chat, and to have a natter with the members, if someone is struggling or needs some advice, she can do that :)

I tend to stay at the end, before her next class starts (she has 5 groups on a tuesday- our 5pm one is the 4th of the day!) and have a chat with her then, over a cup of tea :)

lost 2lb this week- not my best loss but still happy. 4lb for my 5 1/2 stone award- would love to get that before the 7 month mark (which is in 2 weeks) 4 1/2lb to get into the 16's! :)

Slimbysummer said:
I've tried EE, red & green, a whole week green & whole week red - no pattern formed other than EE didn't seem to work for me. I tried it for 4 wk and only lost 0.5lb.

Will lay off the bread and see how that works though.

As for exercise - i upped it last wk and i crashed energy wise end of week (i have m.e so have to be careful) so tempted to have a less active week, but still do my
Zumba class.

As for the night / week off - sorely tempted but worried if i do and then gain i will feel really guilty but if don't loose weight this week will def have do this!

I lost 3.5 last week and only 0.5 this week, although I was really good the only difference I can think off is that I ate more bread this week, so less bread next week for me.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done some fab losses
Lost 3.5 this week got slimmer of the week and more exciting got my 4.5 stone award . Think I was helped a little having a funny tummy for a couple of days & not eating so much . Hope it stays off and I don't see a gain next week !! Total loss is 4 st 9 now .

:clap: Well done mrs big b you must be thrilled.

Excellent losses this week ladies well done:clap::clap::clap:
I lost 1/2lb this week and aiming for 2 next wk, I didnt eat as much fruit and didnt drink as much water, so must do that this week, would like to get some scan bran in this week too:p

Hope every one stays focused this week for some fab losses next wk
claire xx

first week on the plan and I lost 3Ib which is great as I didn't really understand it. So hoping for a better week this week

mrs big b said:
Well done some fab losses
Lost 3.5 this week got slimmer of the week and more exciting got my 4.5 stone award . Think I was helped a little having a funny tummy for a couple of days & not eating so much . Hope it stays off and I don't see a gain next week !! Total loss is 4 st 9 now .

Wowzas! Nearly 5 st off that's so encouraging that's what I have to lose :))

I put 1lb on this week!! Argh!! Tried red and green days and exercised more!! V disappointed!! Will continue eating lots of fish and few carbs. Will also keep up the exercise :) xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Missed my WI this week. I got a call this afternoon to say my uncle, who has been very ill, didn't have long left, so I spent the evening and half the night down with him.
I did pop into my C on the way home, as she was still there, but her scales had been put away, so I'll have to wait until next week.

1lb off for me this week, so I've nearly got rid of the 2.5lb gain.

Congratulations on some good losses this week.

If you didn't get the loss you wanted this week. Don't give up, working hard to get something makes you appreciate it more when you get there and if you give up you'll never get there. Xx

I put 1lb on this week!! Argh!! Tried red and green days and exercised more!! V disappointed!! Will continue eating lots of fish and few carbs. Will also keep up the exercise :) xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Same as me (0.5lb increase despite doing 7 red days - fishy week and 2 Zumba classes). Felt really down all day, but will continue so lets hope we both have a reward next week eh! x

Congratulations everyone who has lost :)

1.5 off for me, less than I hoped for but still good. Also found out a water I thought was free was my daily allowance of syns, so I basically had double Sunday night. Whoops! Learnt my lesson now though, never assume. 2 off next week, with a bit of hard work I hope so :)

Back