Tuesday Weighers

slscarborough said:
1.5lb loss for me this week which I am very happy with. Am hoping to go for my 1 stone award next week but that may be too hopeful.

Oh well done, im going for my stone aswell this week but also think its a bit optimistic! How far off are you x

Slim by summer - I'm continuing with the red days and have had tonnes more fish than I normally do.

Found some lovely teabags today called CALM by Twinings. certainly helped my mood!!

A nice 4 mile jog/walk tonite should kick start my weightloss this week :)

Good luck!! We can do it!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Same as me (0.5lb increase despite doing 7 red days - fishy week and 2 Zumba classes). Felt really down all day, but will continue so lets hope we both have a reward next week eh! x

Oh heck, I only lost 1/2 this week (lost 1 the week before) and really disappointed, C checked by diary as I thought I had had a great week and could not see anything wrong so suggested doing red/green for a week. Started yesterday with a red day, have to say I was a bit hungry but did Ok, today is green which I think will be easier but I hope I see a good result at the end :D

Well done everyone!

Well, I didn't get to class this week due to a cracked rib, which is bl**dy painful, not sure I will get to class for a while due to not being able to drive!
So as I don't want to give up I got onto my own scales this morning and have lost 2 lb's am over moon, I do realize that this is a morning weigh with only PJ's on but I will like this again next tuesday morning till I can get back to class!
Looked back over the last couple of days and everyone has done so well, and the the ones who may have gained don't give up! it will come off in the end, If I can carry on on my own then we all can do it!!!!

I've just rejoined SW on Tuesday after putting all the weight I lost 5 years ago back on and more!
I joined on Tuesday because it was exactly 8 months to my wedding and I'd love to lose 3 stone by then.
Just discovered this forum and I'll be here often to give and get support!
Bev x

Welcome Skinnybev, this is a great site and everybody will help and ask for help too, Good luck with your first week.

1.5lb loss for me this week which I am very happy with. Am hoping to go for my 1 stone award next week but that may be too hopeful.

Me too - was hoping would be last week but with the 0.5lb gain need 2lb to get stone award x

Oh heck, I only lost 1/2 this week (lost 1 the week before) and really disappointed, C checked by diary as I thought I had had a great week and could not see anything wrong so suggested doing red/green for a week. Started yesterday with a red day, have to say I was a bit hungry but did Ok, today is green which I think will be easier but I hope I see a good result at the end :D

It seems thats its been a bad week for everyone (lots at oh work, said behaved yet sts or slight gain) so maybe just our bodies getting used to winter foods lol.

Hope you enjoy red green days thats mainly wot i do cause worry not eating enough sf on EE days.

Lets hope we are all celebrating Tue x

Well, I didn't get to class this week due to a cracked rib, which is bl**dy painful, not sure I will get to class for a while due to not being able to drive!
So as I don't want to give up I got onto my own scales this morning and have lost 2 lb's am over moon, I do realize that this is a morning weigh with only PJ's on but I will like this again next tuesday morning till I can get back to class!
Looked back over the last couple of days and everyone has done so well, and the the ones who may have gained don't give up! it will come off in the end, If I can carry on on my own then we all can do it!!!!

Ouch that sounds painfull. Hope it heals quickly for you.
Will done for staying motivated - don't 4get to ring your C about not being able to get to group then she can put it down as holiday so you don't have to pay when you get back.

Lost 1/2lb & reached my 1st stone :D

Babydoll2011 said:
Lost 1/2lb & reached my 1st stone :D

Well done Babydoll!!!

Well done on the losses and anyone like me with a gain don't let it get you down.

Was my 50th birthday on the 2nd, we were on holiday but I still went to a class and put on 1.5lb due to a big chocolate birthday cake off my friends at work. Another 1/2lb on last week (end of my hol0 hopefully a loss this week.

I've got no idea how this week will have gone, I went 1 syn or so over twice (indian restaurant, and a miscalculation) but I've been under other nights. Been eating more superfree, but it doesn't feel like I've done as much, I dunno, maybe I'm just more used to the plan now and that's it? Desperately hoping I've lost 2lb this week, will be extra good today and tomorrow to try my best in case this week was a bit pants

Got WI on wednesday this week as cant make tmro.... not sure whether an extra day is a good thing or not?! lol xx

Back