Tuesday Weighers

Great losses everyone well done
Mine in 25 mins :) wearing my dress for the miss slinky competition tonight . It'll be a bit of fun anyway :)

Me ready to go :)

Attachments

• image-796760829.jpg
    image-796760829.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 36
  • image-616082091.jpg
    image-616082091.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 34
Weyhey everyone, some fantastic losses this week! Some of you STS and some of you gained, but this is a new week starting now!

I lost 6.5lb this week, thrilled!

2lb this week. 2 more pounds to my 5 1/2 stone award, 2.5lb to get into the next stone bracket :D

Half a pound off this week :) Really pleased as I was expecting a gain! Going to have lots of SuperSpeed this week & try and get at least 2lb off next Tuesday.

Well done everyone xx

little bubblez, i cant believe how much weight youve lost youve done amazing!! i was on the same thread as you a while ago (august challenge) and your profile pic from then you can really see the difference. well done!!!! amazing, such an inspiration!!

well i lost 2 this week, really pleased!!!

Thanks Conlou ^_^ I do struggle to get my head round how much i've lost...it's mad. Still a way to go- but hope to be at target by my birthday (next May) it's gonna be tough- but I'm gonna put the work in :D

Well done on your loss :) x

Lydiahoyle said:
Thanks!!!! How was ur hol? Amazing I bet! Will let u know how I get on! Xx

It was great thanks but I came back with a rotten cold! :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lydiahoyle said:
Well I'm gutted! Stayed the same, honestly though I would have lost! Nevermibd at least it's not a gain. Well done everyone!

Better than a gain - WAY better :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 3 this week so I am delighted. Just made the chicken curry for the first time using curry powder, garam masala and cumin and it was gorgeous it was actually the nicest I ever had!!

Well done everyone, I feel a bit like a stalker "liking" so many posts but there has been some fab results that need to be liked!
Mrs big b, you look fab, congrats and well done on your Miss slinkey award.
Best of luck for the week ahead especially to all whos weighin didnt go as good as you had hoped, try and put last week behind ye and just do your best. x

2.5 off 2.5 till 5 stone and more importantly miss slinky in our group 2011 :)))) I'm over the moon

Attachments

• image-2668950877.jpg
    image-2668950877.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 30
Well done Lisa- that's awesome :)

Our winner is announced next week :D

Back