Tuesday Weighers

I'm feeling the same Mrs Big B- i've been so good all week- and really really hope I get comfortably into the 16's.

The winner of Miss Slinky for our group is announced Tuesday, even if I won (which I doubt anyway) I'm no where near within the limits to qualify for districts :(

Oh well.... still setting my sights for woman of the year next year- hopefully i'll be maintaining my target weight by then ^_^

LittleFlutterby said:
I'm feeling the same Mrs Big B- i've been so good all week- and really really hope I get comfortably into the 16's.

The winner of Miss Slinky for our group is announced Tuesday, even if I won (which I doubt anyway) I'm no where near within the limits to qualify for districts :(

Oh well.... still setting my sights for woman of the year next year- hopefully i'll be maintaining my target weight by then ^_^

Thanks all :D
Good luck to you too hunni hope you get your wish and if you carry on as you are you'd be a very deserving woman of the year you've done brilliantly

So off track :(

Good luck for tomorrow mrs big b, and everyone else too!

I've no idea how I'll do this week, i know I bought jeans a week ago and they're a bit baggy already so I'm hoping that's a godo thing. Decided it's bread that makes me not lose as much so tried to cut it down a little, fingers crossed it's a decent loss this week (2 / 3 would be perfect!)

Tuesday again - this should be a day to look forward to, not a day to think OMG I have been naughty again. My scales told me last friday that I had lost 3lbs, this morning I have not lost anything. I know that we are not supposed to use the scales mid week, but the flesh is week and I cant help myself:whip:

Hey Guys! normally weigh on a tuesday but had to weigh today this week as couldnt get to yesterdays meeting... but.... neverthe less... i lost 3lbs :-D well chuffed! xx

Well done!! I'm at WI tomorrow night...not sure how I've done :fingerscrossed:

A bit apprehensive ahead of tomorrow afternoons weigh in.

Although I managed to stay in all weekend :eek: (shocker, I know), I still wasn't as good as I'd hoped to be, and still picked at a few things I shouldn't.

Hopefully though, not enough to do any damage. Only time will tell. Hoping for a loss tomorrow, good luck everyone xx

Last edited:
ThatBubbs said:
Good luck for tomorrow mrs big b, and everyone else too!

I've no idea how I'll do this week, i know I bought jeans a week ago and they're a bit baggy already so I'm hoping that's a godo thing. Decided it's bread that makes me not lose as much so tried to cut it down a little, fingers crossed it's a decent loss this week (2 / 3 would be perfect!)

I'm exactly the same with bread hun if I have a couple of days with out it I loose x fingers crossed for you!!

I'm really not sure this week. Only lost half a pound last week! Now I'm usually the one that stays optimistic after whatever loss and lectures everyone else about not getting down, but I actually felt really bummed out about it last week. I hope I've lost more this week. I feel fatter, but who knows!

Apprehensive about tomorrow's WI. I need to lose 1lb at least to get out of the triple digits left to lose... I need 3.5lb for my club ten... fingers crossed I reach at least one of those targets!

Good luck all naughty I know but hoping group scales say the same as mine did today :)

Good luck everyone! I'm getting quite nervous, I weigh in at 5pm. Will let you know how I get on, fingers crossed!! xx

Just back from group - only o.5lb loss (but still a loss eh!) x

I WI at 5pm too, Princess Stevie... can't wait, but scared too lol it's like a test!

I dont weigh in until 7:30 but had a great week - decided to hide the scales away as they were influencing the way I felt thought the week, so this week no idea how I have done but I have been really good and feel great, wearing a size 14 dress (first time ever and I'm 53!!) and even if the scales are not kind tonight I will only be miserable for a little while, will stay for image therapy and then start again in the morning.

Good luck to all

Back