Tuesday Weighers

cjeb456 said:
Lost 1lb. A little disappointed if im honest because i worked so hard this week and the scales on sat said -4 1/2lbs.

Oh well, its a loss at least and ill just have to work extra hard nxt week!

Good luck for today guys :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done great it was a loss . I've seen the pic of a 1lb of fat honestly it's great :)

Slimbysummer said:
Just back from group - only o.5lb loss (but still a loss eh!) x

Well done . A step in the right direction :)

5pm for me as well.

Walk tall, hold your head up high, and be proud. If you have lost weight or not you are at class and trying to do something about it, feel good about yourself, remind yourself of a milestone that you have already reached, some succeed beacuse it is their destiny, some succeed because they are determind to:happy036:

Hi girls,

Week 2: -2lbs
Total: -5.5lbs

Really pleased! Also got Slimmer of the Week, that was a lovely surprise & a great boost!

Decided last night that I would like to be under the 14st mark by Christmas so would be an average of 2.5lbs a week weight loss until the last WI before Christmas! So I was 0.5lb off my target this week, so aiming for 3lbs off by next week!

Hope you all have a good week :)

N xxx

NicolaKJ said:
Hi girls,

Week 2: -2lbs
Total: -5.5lbs

Really pleased! Also got Slimmer of the Week, that was a lovely surprise & a great boost!

Decided last night that I would like to be under the 14st mark by Christmas so would be an average of 2.5lbs a week weight loss until the last WI before Christmas! So I was 0.5lb off my target this week, so aiming for 3lbs off by next week!

Hope you all have a good week :)

N xxx

Well done Nicola! That's brilliant :)

Well done NicolaKJ :D

an hour and a half til weigh in- eek!!!!

Way to go everyone well done :) good luck for all those still waiting . I've got an hour and a quater to wait . Hoping to be celebrating later fingers crossed

so much to tell.... lol

4lb this week- got my 5 1/2 stone award, into the next stone bracket AND i got voted miss slinky!!! shocked!!

Lost 5lb this week :0 my gym / running paid off :) got slimmer of the week and my 5 stone award need 4.5 for my 5 and a half stone which I'd like by Xmas . And I'm in criteria for miss slinky now so my pics and application will be sent off. I'm over joyed

Back