Tuesday Weighers

Lydiahoyle said:
Arrgghh!!! I'm so happy!!!!! Lost 3!!!!!! Yay! Xxx

OMFG!!! Well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LittleFlutterby said:
so much to tell.... lol

4lb this week- got my 5 1/2 stone award, into the next stone bracket AND i got voted miss slinky!!! shocked!!

Yey!!! Well done :)

Well 1lb on at Weigh In last night. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't gutted, but it could have been a lot worse I guess.

I've realised I'm not going to make my Christmas goal of a stone and a half, but I'd like to lose at least a stone by then. Fingers crossed.

xx

1lb off for me ... only 1lb to my 3 stone award ... hopefully next week:innocent0001:

Well 1lb on at Weigh In last night. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't gutted, but it could have been a lot worse I guess.

I've realised I'm not going to make my Christmas goal of a stone and a half, but I'd like to lose at least a stone by then. Fingers crossed.

xx

Aww, sorry to hear that! But no shame in a stone goal at all, you can do it!

xx

Sorry to hear you feel gutted but get right back on plan and you'll achieve your goal of a stone easy by Christmas. You will do it! :)

I weighed in this am as I am just home from hols and missed tues weigh in!
So after 2.5 weeks on hols, I have lost 0.5lb!! I am delighted!! Wasn't expecting to lose anything (was expecting a gain!)

Well done!

I put on 3, I'm gutted... I had 6 brilliant days, and one day that was a flexible syn day as was at a charity tea party... :(

Looking at your weight losses I'd say you've done really well anyhow considering how long you've been a SW member.

Get back on track...not easy at this time of year but not impossible

I put 2 on, I couldn't even stay in class I was so disgusted at myself and I know thats when I need to stay in class. I wasn't even sure what I had done wrong, I decided to give it one more week and see what happens. I'm feeling much more positive now so here I am after not being online for 5 days

well done everyone on there losses

Carlita x

Back