Tuesday Weighers

Wow- how fast does Tuesday come round? only 2 days to go :O

getting nervous- as always ;) lol

i lost 3lbs which is awesome and means i need just 2lbs off this week to get my 3.5stone shiny! :D

Defo!! Hoping for a loss of any sort as I have been 100% since I came home from hols last wed. But my loss will be from last thurs so only 5 days! Won't hold my breath :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Think positive hunny- I bet you've done awesome :D x

i lost 3lbs which is awesome and means i need just 2lbs off this week to get my 3.5stone shiny! :D

Well done you- that's fab :) :)

Nervous for this week, was away friday & sat and had some alcohol for the first time, also a shop bought sarnie... but I did resist seafront fish & chips at least! Fingers crossed the other meals around it / before and after being good make enough difference, I'd love 2.5 off this week - though I think I'd be happy with 1 / 1.5 tbh!

I'm screwed this week, its been a tough one with different occasions. Food has been very bad. Been fine during the day but evenings...yikes!

Good luck everyone . Not sure what to expect this week as star week . Friday I weighed at home and showed a 2lb gain !!!! Too frightened to look now but been 100% as always ;) and been to gym x3 walking and wii fitting so hope for a maintain or small loss .

So excited about my WI at 5... hoping to make it into the next stone bracket, get my club ten and have under 100lb left to lose! This is an important week for me!

Good luck everyone! And well done to the losses so far, amazing! Those of you who gain.. don't worry about it, next week is another week. x

Woop woop - lost 2.5lb which meant i got my 1 stone award & slimmer of the week YAH!!!
Now need 3lb to get my club 10 x

Its going to be a bad weigh in this evening, I have had a Chow Mein and various little chinese starters (prawn toast, Spring rolls etc) this week, Brandy and Coke on Thursday, Friday, Saturday. All I want ios one pound just to get to my stone and a half. I don't deserve a good loss but, please, just 1 pound off:eek:

Yay lots of losers well done to you all :)

Yay 1/2lb down. After not such a great week I'm happy with that. Now to work on the next 4lbs. I would love to get my 2st shiney for Christmas.

Well done everyone and hope ye all have a good week.

45 mins! and counting.... been an OK week but really strange not having any idea if I have lost or not ... have hidden my scales for the 2nd week running so no peeking mid week, Just need 2.5 for my 4st, probably not this week but for sure next week!!

Back